I need your help for vid...

calico

Reaction score
I am going to make a Triplets tribute video tomorrow on my day off work and probably a Doomsday video as well this weekend. cowboy4322 also PMed me with the idea so it is good to know that this is something people want to see.

I have it all planned out but am missing one bit of footage.

Does anyone of the footage from Emmitt's press conference a few months ago when he signed here again where he places his hand on the helmet and talks about how much that means to him.

Please, post a link to it or PM me, I would really appreciate it.

JDSmith

Reaction score
Sounds like an awesome video, can't wait to see it. Hope someone can help you out with the clip.

jamez25

Reaction score
a Doomsday video would kick *** !!! cannot wait for it...and thank you for doing this on ur day off....I usually get drunk and watch videos on my day off anyways....

jamez25

Reaction score
Does anyone of the footage from Emmitt's press conference a few months ago when he signed here again where he places his hand on the helmet and talks about how much that means to him.
I saw that on Dallscowboys.com.....dun know if it is still up...

calico

Reaction score
jamez25 said:
a Doomsday video would kick *** !!! cannot wait for it...and thank you for doing this on ur day off....I usually get drunk and watch videos on my day off anyways....
i'll also be drinking...i am more creative with my load on.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
calico said:
I am going to make a Triplets tribute video tomorrow on my day off work and probably a Doomsday video as well this weekend. cowboy4322 also PMed me with the idea so it is good to know that this is something people want to see.

I have it all planned out but am missing one bit of footage.

Please, post a link to it or PM me, I would really appreciate it.
Please use this song for the DoomsDay video :) http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=37B6Y7SOQLMY91GS5D6JMI371P
Real Player Needed. Or some alternative
EMMITT SMITH RETIREMENT PRESS CONFERENCE
VIDEO: http://play.rbn.com/?url=nfl/nfl/open/cardinals/demand/050203emmittsmithvideopress.rm&proto=rtsp&rbnkey=1

calico

Reaction score
thanks for the links...I have some ideas for music but i will check your song out.

calico

Reaction score
Alright, I have the footage I need, I will get to it tomorrow.

calico

Reaction score
yeah, I still have your track. It is in my list of music that I want to use in vids. I try to match up the music with the feel of the highlight situation.