I now remember why I don't visit skins boards.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Ive been at ES less than a day and they locked my profile because my sig was too big. AKA- Keyshawn is in it.

I was being very respectful too.

Well, gelousy is the root of all evil.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
well..now your gonna be banned...cuz theres quite a few extreme members (do they take posting to the max or something?) on here.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
You know that was your own doing.

Why are you coming back here to complain about something so trivial.

Noone over there has disrespected you and we have seen sigs with the Taylor getting burned play in them. It was all about the size. Everyone has to adhere to the size rules. It changed probably less than a year ago because sigs where getting bigger and bigger with more and more GIFs.

Is that understandable/reasonable explanation?

BTW- You they unlocked your control panel. So you can add a sig again.

Cas2800

Reaction score
They always do that. I have had civil discussions without breaking any rules and still get my account frozen. Every year its the same old crap about how on paper they are much better then us but in the games we always get "Lucky." They hate it when you bring up posts about past predictions that they have made about how they have improved so much in the offseason and how they will be better. Then when you quote a post from the previous year that they made they lock your search function button.

Same crap every year. They talk smack April-September about how much more improved they are until the season actually starts and their dreams are shattered. They are the paper champions of the offseason year after year.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Er, someone HERE told me to downsize MY sig. It goes both ways.

KDWilliams85

Reaction score
You're an outcast for even roaming to a Commanders message board.

You are an enemy of the State. You must be destroyed. :skins:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
What he said...Now your gonna get the sean taylor experiance.

:shoot1:

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Only reason I enjoy going over to a Commander's message board is to hear all their whining. Which of late has become quite routine. :D

Here is another site for you Cowboy fans just in case you can't get enough of the enemy's banter ..... http://thehogs.net

:skins:

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Fletch said:
Only reason I enjoy going over to a Commander's message board is to hear all their whining. Which of late has become quite routine. :D

Here is another site for you Cowboy fans just in case you can't get enough of the enemy's banter ..... http://thehogs.net

:skins:

No joke. Its fun. Try it sometime.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheKey said:
Ive been at ES less than a day and they locked my profile because my sig was too big. AKA- Keyshawn is in it.

I was being very respectful too.

Well, gelousy is the root of all evil.

It is their board, they have rules.

You break the rules and action is taken, then don't complain for you not being able to follow the rules of that board.

We have rules here about the size of the sig images as well....it is a common practice on many message boards.

:cool:

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
It is their board, they have rules.

You break the rules and action is taken, then don't complain for you not being able to follow the rules of that board.

We have rules here about the size of the sig images as well....it is a common practice on many message boards.

:cool:

Agreed.

TheKey, if you had made your sig the right size, then none of this would have ever happened(hopefully)if your sig was the right size, and they did the same thing, then there would be an argument, but they didn't, and there isn't, so just stay away from them, don't give them the joy of seeing you pissed. JMO

However, this: :skins:, still reflects my feelings towards the skinz.:D