I prefer Brad over Bollinger for this sunday.

Reaction score
Hello.

I prefer Brad to start for the sole fact of how he controls the game and does not do any stupid throws where we can get intercepted.

On the other hand we have Bollinger where if he goes int he game on Sunday I see him throwing costly interceptions and trowing the game away.

Also, how come... we don't give a try and have Steinback be our 2ND or 3rd QB.. I had seen him un college...He was imprssive as a QB.

Thanks

aikemirv

Reaction score
I am fine with either one.

I think you give the defense a chance to shine before resorting to Bollinger. The last thing I want is for the offense to give away points.

I am on the fence. If Bollinger is going to play within himself and not try to do too much I would be fine with it.

We continually lost the field position battle on Sunday, we can't have that again this week or we will lose. We have to have some production from the passing game. I think that if the Giants stick 8 in the box all day that that gives us the best chance to win personally so I hope they do it and we make a couple of big plays on that.

yentl911

Reaction score
I would have to agree although Brad is terrible. There is no other way to put it. I felt like we had gone back in time and had Babe Laughenburg under center. I know Brad was pretty good when he was younger but his days are obviously long gone.

To be honest, I know people have issues with Brad's arm strength but his accuracy wasn't good either. He had TO a couple times and completely botched the throw.

Lets see - no mobility, no arm strength and very poor accuracy.....It is sad when this guy is your best chance at winning.

Has anyone seen Bollinger play? Is he any good? I have never seen the kid play.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Can we just merge all the QB threads till Sunday?:bang2:

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Why does everyone act like chemistry does not matter? Bollinger runs the scout team, meaning he has NO FAMILIARITY with the starting roster and they have none with him. THAT MATTERS, which is why Brad Johnson is the ONE and ONLY obvious starter.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AMERICAS_FAN;2380949 said:
Why does everyone act like chemistry does not matter? Bollinger runs the scout team, meaning he has NO FAMILIARITY with the starting roster and they have none with him. THAT MATTERS, which is why Brad Johnson is the ONE and ONLY obvious starter.

Yeah, all that 'chemistry' which has been on full display the past two weeks.....

:rolleyes:

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
i would rather take a swift kick to the:eek: then see the lame excuse for a backup QB.........start brooks:D

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
AMERICAS_FAN;2380949 said:

yeah, one and only starter for a pickup game on a 10 yard field.

Brad Johnson = Loss guaranteed and a game just thrown away
Bollinger = likely loss but not necassarily guaranteed, atleast we can see what kind of backup he would be to Romo.

Brad Johnson went up against a defense that can be compared to a bunch of boy scouts hungry for girl scout cookies compared to the defense he will see Sunday. He got 127 yards against TB... thats it. You seen his throws farther than ten yards, right?!? Hell John McCain could throw farther than this guy, war injuries and all....