I read that Brady might play for Raiders this season

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Only thing is it looks like he cant play and invest in the team.
Article said all 32 owners would have to approve it if he wanted to do both.
That would be impossible, as the owners of 3 other teams in that div would vote against it.

It said Jimmy G's foot was so bad, he would have to sign a paper about nfl not being responsible if he plays and it gets worse.
So his foot damage could end his career.
That leaves raiders with no viable QB, and Brady does know the HC from their days with NE.

On a side note belichek got ota's ended short, due to they were having players do things that were against ota rules lol.
Either a player reported this , or nfl is spying on teams.
But Bill is trying to cheat again, and is reportedly on hot seat, for not doing too well since brady left.

EST_1986

Reaction score
That would be impossible, as the owners of 3 other teams in that div would vote against it.

It said Jimmy G's foot was so bad, he would have to sign a paper about nfl not being responsible if he plays and it gets worse.
That leaves raiders with no viable QB, and Brady does know the HC from their days with NE.

On a side note belichek got ota's ended short, due to they were having players do things that were against ota rules lol.
But Bill is trying to cheat again, and is reportedly on hot seat, for not doing too well since brady left.
two players probably bumped into each other and got dinged for too much contact

Ghost12

Reaction score

It was an NFLPA representative that reported it. Belichick took responsibility, but the general consensus is that Joe Judge messed up when he posted a special teams meeting announcement on a bulletin board.

T-RO

Reaction score

Would Brady want to play if he didn't have a shot to win it all? Raiders have poor roster in a stacked divivision. Maybe, but I don't see it

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Would Brady want to play if he didn't have a shot to win it all? Raiders have poor roster in a stacked divivision. Maybe, but I don't see it
well I think he knew he had little chance to win or get to SB last season, but he still played.

If you go here raiders season and scores
to look at raiders last season, they lost a bunch of close games. if they had had brady as qb, many of those turn into wins.
Instead of 6-11 they might have been 11-6 and in play offs.

I think brady might want to play another season or 2, and he wanted to invest in raiders, which he would have to choose, invest or play.
I would like to see him do it. but low chance of it happening.

John813

Reaction score
I don't see the Raiders as a QB away from a serious run. They got some talent but not 2020 Bucs level talent

gtb1943

Reaction score
Its not exactly surprising that he is having a very hard time letting it go.

Outside of Jim Brown and a very small handful of other players (Roger) how many great players hung it up without pretty much being forced to? Either injury or declining play?

Flamma

Reaction score
Its not exactly surprising that he is having a very hard time letting it go.

Outside of Jim Brown and a very small handful of other players (Roger) how many great players hung it up without pretty much being forced to? Either injury or declining play?
I find this fascinating with some of the modern players. They can do just about anything they want. What do they want? Something they fear they'll never be able to do again.