I said I'd be back on Monday win or lose..

SteelManiac55

Reaction score
..so I figured I would hold my word! I'm sure you're all extremely glad, right?

I think I managed to stay classy throughout my time on this board and thought you were all a great bunch (for the most part). It was a fun, hard-fought game between two good football teams that still have a genuine dislike for each other.

Best of luck the rest of the season! Thanks for being fairly hospitable, haha.

Boysboy

Reaction score
SteelManiac55;2473682 said:

I think I managed to stay classy throughout my time on this board and thought you were all a great bunch (for the most part). It was a fun, hard-fought game between two good football teams that still have a genuine dislike for each other.

Thank You for the kind words! Frankly-unlike the OTHER Pennsylvania team, the Steelers have been always a franchise I've admired and respected over the years. I wish we would have the Rooney system here where continuity and stability is emphasized here.

Anyhow-gut wrenching loss for us, but yeah-it was one hard fought game by both teams...I guess the nature of the beast dictates who wins/loses. lol

Best of luck to the rest of your season! I think the Steelers will prolly represent the AFC in the Super Bowl(Kerry Collins won't get it done in Tennessee, UNLESS his RBs REALLY step it up against those stacked boxes).

Givincer

Reaction score
It was a fun, hard-fought game between two good football teams that still have a genuine dislike for each other.

Games in which your team gets beaten up like they did in this game will not be handed to you in the playoffs like they were yesterday, that's for sure.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Givincer;2473697 said:
Games in which your team gets beaten up like they did in this game will not be handed to you in the playoffs like they were yesterday, that's for sure.

You mean like how we gifted the Seachickens that game in '05, only for them to make the Super Bowl when all was said and done?:rolleyes:

landryscorner

Reaction score
Doesn't matter, i wasn't impressed with your sucky QB you guys won't get nowhere, in the AFC not with 85 total yards in the 3rd quarter you won't....enjoy your draft picks next year, thats about all you guys got to look forward too...

Boysboy

Reaction score
landryscorner;2473709 said:
Doesn't matter, i wasn't impressed with your sucky QB you guys won't get nowhere, in the AFC not with 85 total yards in the 3rd quarter you won't....enjoy your draft picks next year, thats about all you guys got to look forward too...

*shrugs* I envy Dick LeBeau b/c he doesn't lolly-pop with all that prevent crap. Look at how he attacked Romo and our O with 2 minutes left?:mad:

Come on-we lost...just man up.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score

You're a good poster. Hope to see you again in February.

SteelManiac55

Reaction score
I can understand the bitterness so I won't hold it against anyone, haha. I'm sure I'd be the same way if the roles were reversed. I truly hope the Cowboys win out because that means they'd knock off the Ravens two weeks from now on Saturday night! Please do that for me, haha.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
*nods* Congrats on the win. Hope to see you again for another round of talk around the time of the game that really matters. :p

2much2soon

Reaction score
I wasn't sure what to think of the Steelers going into this game. I do think the overall talent pendulum has swung back to the NFC so I was leaning toward thinking Pitts might not be all they are cracked up to be.

Dallas gave Pitts a physical beating like they probably haven't had in a long time.

But no matter how you spin why it happened, the Steelers still came out on top.

They could easily represent the AFC in the SB. Tennesse would seem to be the only team that could challenge them and I don't think they are tough enough to beat Pitts in a big game.

robjgrif

Reaction score

Well congrats on the last minute win. I'd have to admit if I was a Steeler fan though that I would be a bit concerned about the lack of production from your offense. May be a problem for you guys in the post season, IMO.