I should let everyone know

ballsdeep08

Reaction score
I should let everyone know I am a huge fan of the boyz. Have been from the first time my Papa took me to see them. I am from Talor County TX.
I keep up as much as possible, witch is why I think this site is going to be so grate for me. because it is not enough as it should be, an espn or the nfl chl can only tell you so much. you know.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Welcome to the Zone. Best information site on the net and a great membership.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Juke99;2191663 said:
Welcome to the Zone. Best information site on the net and a great membership.

And yet, you guys let me post here... this shows that you're also a tolerant board... either that, or the mods and admins lost their collective minds years ago... :D

Welcome aboard, bd08... if they'll put up with me, they'll put up with just about anything... just keep your head down, and your powder dry, and you'll do just fine...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
silverbear;2191772 said:
And yet, you guys let me post here... this shows that you're also a tolerant board... either that, or the mods and admins lost their collective minds years ago... :D

Welcome aboard, bd08... if they'll put up with me, they'll put up with just about anything... just keep your head down, and your powder dry, and you'll do just fine...

We're tired. We're just very tired. :p:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Welcome.....I know you will enjoy. Many a great posters on this board.