I should upgrade some junky tools of mine

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I have a really nice Milwaukee cordless power drill, and all my drill bits seem decent enough. However, my basic tools like flathead and Phillips screwdrivers, my needle-nose and regular pliers are were the cheapest stuff available in about 1995 when I originally bought them. I didn't have jack for money back then, so I bought bottom-line stuff. I'm not complaining. They still work. But you can feel their low quality. I believe it makes them harder to work with.

Do you guys know of a better quality brand of tools that I should replace my old junk with? I don't want to totally break the bank, but I should be able to afford much better quality than I could back in '95.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have a really nice Milwaukee cordless power drill, and all my drill bits seem decent enough. However, my basic tools like flathead and Phillips screwdrivers, my needle-nose and regular pliers are were the cheapest stuff available in about 1995 when I originally bought them. I didn't have jack for money back then, so I bought bottom-line stuff. I'm not complaining. They still work. But you can feel their low quality. I believe it makes them harder to work with.

Do you guys know of a better quality brand of tools that I should replace my old junk with? I don't want to totally break the bank, but I should be able to afford much better quality than I could back in '95.
Home Depot sells Husky tools, which are pretty good quality, at a reasonable price.