I still hate Seattle...

RoadRunner

Reaction score
for that playoff game and the infamous fumbled PAT snap. I want revenge for that in a bad way. A blowout this Thursday would help me out in that regard.

:hawks:

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
I don't hate them. That loss is on the Cowboys themselves. All that said, I hope the Cowboys smack them all around the field. This isn't really the same team they lost to that faithful night, but I hope the Cowboys feel like it is and play for some redemption.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
I hate them too. I've been waiting for this game since the schedule came out. I can't wait to smash the seagulls!

zeromaster

Reaction score
I don't hate the team as much as that area. I spent all winter of 2005-2006 working up there and it's hard to get more depressing weather than that.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Julius Jones gets his shot to prove Dallas wrong. I like our chances of shutting him down just like we did Gore. The secondary will need to step it up a bit cause Matt is a much better QB than Hill is. The good thing, however, is that if we can get the same type of pass rush on Matt that we did on Hill we'll come away with more sacks cause he won't be able to move away like Hill did.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
RoadRunner;2439642 said:
for that playoff game and the infamous fumbled [strike]PAT[/strike] snap. I want revenge for that in a bad way. A blowout this Thursday would help me out in that regard.

FG attempt

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
i hate the way we played and were coached in that game. never attacking PETE HUNTER for christ's sake among many offenses. Plus our D was so porous they'd have allowed a 50-ish yard Josh Brown FG as time expired anyways.

RoadRunner;2439642 said:
for that playoff game and the infamous fumbled PAT snap. I want revenge for that in a bad way. A blowout this Thursday would help me out in that regard.