I swear many here are happier we lost so they can complain or say "see told you"

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Happy we lost? Nah, would rather have rested starters next week and gone into the playoffs saying anything can happen.

Would have been different if our team actually looked good vs. the gong show they displayed yesterday.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Nope, we have been numb for a while now. You'll get there eventually...

I think this is probably closer to the truth. I mean, many kinda saw this coming because we really weren't a very good Football Team this year. It's only a matter of time before bad habits come back to bit you and yesterday was that day for us. Some fans, they kind been prepared for this for awhile now. I think that's probably more of it to be honest but Hell, I barely know anything these days.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
many here are happier we lost so they can complain or say "see told you" than had qe won
For me, I knew after the Bills game how this would turn out. I’ll admit I had a little hope after the Rams game last week, but I’m done with this team after yesterday. The culture of this team must change now. Yesterday was so fitting having your best players out on so many crucial plays in the game. Just look at the 90s teams and ask yourself is there anyway those key players sit out. It all starts up top and if nothing changes, then nothing changes. Most of us fans are absolutely sick of watching this team do the same things over and over, yet expecting a different outcome. The time has come...

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
many here are happier we lost so they can complain or say "see told you" than had qe won
I don't think it's that at all.............I think it's because we've seen all Garrett has for 10 years and see nothing but regression and are just wanting change for a coach with a higher ceiling.......it's just time to move on.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I'm happy knowing that Garrett is done! The last 10 years have been a waste. Will they get it right with the next HC? Maybe or maybe not. All I know is that Garrett was not the answer. It's going to be a Merry Christmas for me

KingRah

Reaction score
Im certainly happy about it. I love the team enough to want the very best. The very best would be getting a championship level coach. The wouldnt happen if this team made the playoffs and went far. Sometimes you have to tear it down in order to rebuild it and make it great. Band aids won't work.

CapnB

Reaction score
I'm not happy about it, Im not numb from it yet either because i still get ticked off during the game. However I'm over a loss or a win for that matter as soon as the game has ended. I wanted JG to lead us to our 6th SB so bad. But it just isnt in the cards.