I think I've got a man crush on Romo

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I just saw Terry Bradshaw interviewing Romo on Fox NFL Sunday, and it was great. I mean the guy is confident, sarcastic, funny and all that. I think he definitely deserves his 30 mil guaranteed.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
32 Million......;):) I don't care...Get him signed jerry and while your at it do what ever it takes to make Jason "happy".

DBoys

Reaction score
TheCount;1676823 said:
I just saw Terry Bradshaw interviewing Romo on Fox NFL Sunday, and it was great. I mean the guy is confident, sarcastic, funny and all that. I think he definitely deserves his 30 mil guaranteed.

It's called Romosexuality!

PakiPride

Benched
Reaction score
puke.gif

StylisticS

Reaction score
I think even Bradshaw has a man crush on Romo. That was a fun interview to watch btw.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Cbz40;1676827 said:
32 Million......;):) I don't care...Get him signed jerry and while your at it do what ever it takes to make Jason "happy".
Yup, I don't care either as long as both sides are happy, get it done Jerry.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Romo is handling this well

I am starting to wonder if this kid should have been starting in 2003 and 2004.

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
i just seen the espn one he got alot of offer to be on commerical and other stuff but he said he usely say no

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
What were his stats like in college? Hard to believe this kind of player could slip through the draft entirely...even Brady was a 6th round pick.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
RomoIsBack;1676852 said:
i just seen the espn one he got alot of offer to be on commerical and other stuff but he said he usely say no

I'll bet a couple of them wanted to make fun of what happened against Seattle.

MagicMan

Reaction score
I heard that Chuck Norris wears Tony Romo pajamas to bed......

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I purcahased a limited edition Romo first start picture last fall, it also has first game ball and uniform swags included.

It cost me some coin but appears to have great long term appreciation possibilities!