I think Jerry knows he doesn't have much time left on this Earth

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
I think Jerry knows he doesn't have much time left on this Earth and its the reason he doesn't want to bring in a new staff and QB. Basically, he doesn't want to take a step back in order to take two steps forward. He is rolling the dice with Dak and Fat Mike and hoping for a miracle next year.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Jerry doesn't care. The point is to win it all by himself. That's never going to change.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think Jerry knows he doesn't have much time left on this Earth
dr-krieger-archer.jpg

STOP!

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
Insanity.

Jerry had a better chance of seeing a SB if he cut his losses now and hoped for a REAL chance at the SB in 2 or 3 years with a revamped roster and coach but by keeping everything the same, he just ensured those 2 or 3 years turn into at least 4 years of failure or God forbid 7 years if Dak is extended

RS12

Reaction score
I think Jerry knows he doesn't have much time left on this Earth and its the reason he doesn't want to bring in a new staff and QB. Basically, he doesn't want to take a step back in order to take two steps forward. He is rolling the dice with Dak and Fat Mike and hoping for a miracle next year.
Snake eyes. Hope isnt and never has been a plan.

Mannix

Reaction score
Not to mean, but this is kind of captain obvious stuff.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Jerry has been rolling with the status quo for years.
It's like he's comfy and doesn't want to take any dramatic risk.
The wildcatter has been neutered.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Too much buddha for you Joe.