I think more should be made of this game

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
I think that our coaches and owner should be making this game alot more important to our players.

the fact that this is the last game being played in texas stadium and that this game will forever be remembered by fans and the sports world.

We dont want our team to close this stadium(one with soo much tradition) to close on a losing note.

the last big thing we had that happened here was when emmitt broke the record and we lost to the seahawks it was no way we were suposed to spoil that moment with a loss.

we have to go out with a bang not to mention we need the win anyway, but those guys out there have to understand the tradition that they are closing out from guys like bob lily , bob hayes, all the way down to demarcus ware.

they have to make a statement against the ravens who we should be ashamed of ourselves if they score over 13 points with that offense and a rookie qb.

i say that wade and jerry puts these guys in a playoff atmosphere and they make the people of cowboy nation proud by blowing the ravens out 31-13 and setting the tone for the playoffs and the new stadium.

go cowboys!:starspin :starspin