I think the Rams can make an upset

Yobwocs

Reaction score
They're no joke. They're surging. They typically play the Niners tough. And vs the Eagles they were 23-14.

Don't even try to crap on our win vs the Rams. We stomped them. They're giving me 2021 Niners vibes.

Anyways, start rooting for the Rams at this point. At least it invites the possibility of them making an upset. Cuz the Packers or Vikings aren't gonna do it. And Seahawks.... it's possible but I still like the Rams more.

Motorola

Reaction score
They're no joke. They're surging. They typically play the Niners tough. And vs the Eagles they were 23-14.

Don't even try to crap on our win vs the Rams. We stomped them. They're giving me 2021 Niners vibes.

Anyways, start rooting for the Rams at this point. At least it invites the possibility of them making an upset. Cuz the Packers or Vikings aren't gonna do it. And Seahawks.... it's possible but I still like the Rams more.
Rams can absolutely beat SF. They just match up well against them
Rams are a Jekyll and Hyde team in 2023...3-3 at home, 3-3 on the road, 4-4 in the NFC.
However - On a 3-game win streak, and 4-1 in the NFC West ; if they go 3-1the rest of December, the season finale at SF could loom big.
Like the rookie WR Puka Nacua (got banged up today).

starfan1

Reaction score
So if their record is now 6-6 did they upgrade to average or mediocre instead of crappy

I’m just trying to guage the quality of opponents Dallas blasted :popcorn:

Any given Sunday

Loso86

Reaction score

Rams and or the Seahawks to

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
The 49ers are 9-1 against the Rams in their last 10 match ups.
Yup, I just see too much on both sides of the ball with SF. If healthy, they can score on you in so many ways, and their D is loaded with ballers.….and I hate it.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
The 49ers are 9-1 against the Rams in their last 10 match ups.
Watch the games instead of looking at the record. This Rams 2021-2023 teams were different than the Rams 2018-2020 teams.

The Rams usually match them blow by blow. Also 2022 Rams were 4-13.... they weren't really competitive.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Watch the games instead of looking at the record. This Rams 2021-2023 teams were different than the Rams 2018-2020 teams.

The Rams usually match them blow by blow. Also 2022 Rams were 4-13.... they weren't really competitive.
So ignore what actually happened and talk myself into what I want to believe? I'll leave that to you. Wins and losses are all that matter in the NFL.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

They are still 1-9 :laugh:

Asklesko

Reaction score
I think the Rams are going to be upset when they lose to the 9ers

ICP

Reaction score
I don't know, if we beat Philthy next week we might just be handing the #1 seed to SF. I'm not saying I want Dallas to lose but I would feel much better playing a divisional or Championship game in Philly than SF. That loss to Arizona is looming larger and larger.

All that being said, I wouldn't depend on the Lambs for anything

Creeper

Reaction score
The Rams are not a good team, but remember how the 49ers stomped Dallas then lost 3 in a row? Maybe the same thing happens after they stomped the Eagles. Football can be a funny game.

But I just don't see it. The 49ers offense is really well coached. The offense is made easy for Purdy and all his weapons can run after the catch. The 49ers would have to be comatose to lose to the Rams or Seahawks.