I think this hurts more than January

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I am seeing red. I am so disgusted by this team. I don't care if you're a pessimist or an optimist, you can't defend this culture of losing anymore, of such poor coaching, of such stupid football, of such inept players, of wasted years for the few players who actually have talent, but mostly such poor coaching.

I guess we as fans are stupid for actually thinking we could enjoy more than one great season in a row. I guess we're fools to think we wouldn't fall back to less than mediocrity. After all, the teams that have consecutive good seasons have competent coaches. This season is wasted already. Just add it to another wasted year in the books and I have to come to terms I will be 43 before I can get excited about football again. 5 games in and we are already sideways glancing at draft position.....

I want to say this is my anger talking again, but I know it's reality. We have no defense and our offense is no longer good enough to win with zero help.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
I am seeing red. I am so disgusted by this team. I don't care if you're a pessimist or an optimist, you can't defend this culture of losing anymore, of such poor coaching, of such stupid football, of such inept players, of wasted years for the few players who actually have talent, but mostly such poor coaching.

I guess we as fans are stupid for actually thinking we could enjoy more than one great season in a row. I guess we're fools to think we wouldn't fall back to less than mediocrity. After all, the teams that have consecutive good seasons have competent coaches. This season is wasted already. Just add it to another wasted year in the books and I have to come to terms I will be 43 before I can get excited about football again. 5 games in and we are already sideways glancing at draft position.....

I want to say this is my anger talking again, but I know it's reality. We have no defense and our offense is no longer good enough to win with zero help.

No, in January we were out, now we still have a life line. :lmao:

ThisBored

Reaction score

This game was hard to watch. The 3rd Qtr was really really bad for the entire team. And Switzer almost dropped another punt. TWill lost this one. Use your hands man. This defense is really really bad. Worst in the league without Lee.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
This game was hard to watch. The 3rd Qtr was really really bad for the entire team. And Switzer almost dropped another punt. TWill lost this one. Use your hands man. This defense is really really bad. Worst in the league without Lee.

And we can't count on Lee to play, ever.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm done with the Cowboys this year. This version is just terrible and the coaching is the worst part. Jerry will not fire this man and I don't understand it.

mahoneybill

Reaction score

Agree on the D but also realize we need to go in with a least a 14 point lead to close out any game given the way opposing O's manhandle the current D.

Has to be a record of some sort to score 30 points and lose 2 weeks in a row.

Landry had the philosophy that if you could score 24 your should win the game......