I think we beat Miami

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
As the V.O.R of this site (official Voice Of Reason)...I fell like I'm always trying to reign people in when the hype train is in full effect, and pick them up when things are down.

Like any great QB....Hall of Fame QB even....I'm here to say "SNAP OUT OF IT! Like the Godfather said "YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!"

Did you think we were gonna just steamroll thru the remainder of the year and thru the playoffs with zero adversity? This isn't some deep analytical dive....but you just watch, we will beat the Fins. It will be in mild conditions obviously, which we thrive in. And we haven't had ANY significant injuries this year (after the initial few losses)

I said b4 this stretch we were gonna catch 1 team on the wrong day, and run into a buzz saw. Now that that's happened....my SAME gut says, that either the Lions or the Fins will lay an egg against us and we will win by 20....and the other game against these two will just be an average effort from the opponent.

But what do I know....I'm just a closet Eagles fan HA HA HA. (J/K)

Rowdy1

Reaction score
Miami will be a tough out
It will be a really tough game but if our coaching staff can snap them out of the "loss funk" you know like coaches do, I feel like we can pull this one off. We are going to have to address the run D and we MUST get a nice lead early. I will say their speed concerns me... A LOT.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Miami is overrated, and Dallas will bounce back. I rarely go against the bookies, but Dallas will win this one.
They aren't overrated. They're correctly rated.

They're Buffalo South. Very very talented team....legitimately capable of beating any team....DESTROYING any team really....but like the Bills you're just as likely to run into the on an off day as you are to hitting them when they're hot. Inconsistent.

I just don't think we'll hit 2 Inconsistent teams back-to-back where they are playing their A+ game. Again....this is all hunch. This isn't some goofy quadruple cast iron double tin foil PLAT Guarantee or anything... it's just how I'm reading the tea leaves.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Until Dak can step out there and beat a Vic Fangio defense, I'm taking Vic every time. He has molested Dak with very mid Bears and Broncos teams.

31-7 Fins.

Brooksey

Reaction score
As the V.O.R of this site (official Voice Of Reason)...I fell like I'm always trying to reign people in when the hype train is in full effect, and pick them up when things are down.

Like any great QB....Hall of Fame QB even....I'm here to say "SNAP OUT OF IT! Like the Godfather said "YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!"

Did you think we were gonna just steamroll thru the remainder of the year and thru the playoffs with zero adversity? This isn't some deep analytical dive....but you just watch, we will beat the Fins. It will be in mild conditions obviously, which we thrive in. And we haven't had ANY significant injuries this year (after the initial few losses)

I said b4 this stretch we were gonna catch 1 team on the wrong day, and run into a buzz saw. Now that that's happened....my SAME gut says, that either the Lions or the Fins will lay an egg against us and we will win by 20....and the other game against these two will just be an average effort from the opponent.

But what do I know....I'm just a closet Eagles fan HA HA HA. (J/K)
Miami might run it down our throats, they're a much better running team then Buffalo, Mostert and Achane could go for 300.

We'll be busy protecting our back end with their speed at WR

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As the V.O.R of this site (official Voice Of Reason)...
tenor.gif