I Think...

jdnoyes

Reaction score
Its pretty simple now in the NFC (ok not really). Seattle and Tampa will be #3 and #4, Seattle has the head to head tiebreaker, so they need a win and a Tampa loss or two wins to clinch the #3. The Giants have clinched a spot and will be the #5 or #6. If the Giants can beat NE next week they clinch the #5 spot. Minnesota can clinch the last NFC spot with a win. If Minnesota wins they can still clinch the #5 spot, as they have the head to head over the Giants. They need a win over Washington and a win next week combined with a Giants loss vs NE. Washington can get in with two wins, which would give them the tiebreaker over Minnesota by virtue of head to head. In that case The Giants would be the #5 seed and Washington the #6. New Orleans is actually still alive. They need Washington to beat Minnesota, plus a win next week and a Minnesota and Washington loss.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1853542 said:
I really hope Minnesota wins.

I said before that I'd hate for Phillips to feel some sense of obligation to the integrity of the game and other still eligible teams to play players who should be rested because the last game matters to some people.

If Washington wins out, they'll be in the playoffs thanks to the NO loss.

Minnesotta is almost scarry though because they are red hot going into the playoffs.

I'd almost rather not see them go in.

They are just absolutely built for playoff football too. They don't have to take a lot of risks to be effective.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
CATCH17;1853555 said:
Minnesotta is almost scarry though because they are red hot going into the playoffs.

I'd almost rather not see them go in.

They are just absolutely built for playoff football too. They don't have to take a lot of risks to be effective.

Red Hot? Last week they looked like a fish floundering on the deck of boat