I thought I was watching a revamp of the Kellen Moore offense today

IceBowler

Reaction score
I thought I was watching a revamp of the Kellen Moore offense today. Dak with 7-step drops when he wasn’t being pressed, only one quick-hitting slant and the ball was not coming out quickly. I did see a bunch of stop-curls, which is something we haven’t done hardly at all in the past 6 weeks or so ..

Would like to hear some serious football talk on this and not just message board hate, vitriol and sarcasm. Is that possible here?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I couldn't see the all 22 but the commentators kept saying there weren't guys open when Dak's back foot hit. Can't throw it quickly if it's not there.

Buffalo had something to do with that.

Praxit

Reaction score
I thought I was watching a revamp of the Kellen Moore offense today. Dak with 7-step drops when he wasn’t being pressed, only one quick-hitting slant and the ball was not coming out quickly. I did see a bunch of stop-curls, which is something we haven’t done hardly at all in the past 6 weeks or so ..

Would like to hear some serious football talk on this and not just message board hate, vitriol and sarcasm. Is that possible here?
I imagine the route running was not cut n dry. Field was saturated. No way you run, like you do on turf.
OL protection began to breakdown.
The play calling was suspect. Dak should have ran some outs.
MM was thinking to hard or overthinking situations.
Just my off top observations.

Zman5

Reaction score
It was KM like in a sense that they went away from the run game too quickly. I thought we were getting some good runs by Pollard but we didn't really stick to it.
Like that stupid pass play on 3rd and one.

Also, at times the Bills looked like they knew we were audibling to a run. I made a comment in the game thread that I saw an interview of Connor McGovern saying he went over what he knew about the Cowboys with the Bills defensive staff this week. Who knows but maybe that help them decipher our audibles.

links18

Reaction score
It sure looked like the Kellen Moore era for sure, what with Dak turning around backwards and scrambling into sacks, throwing high and tossing a bunch of near picks.