I thought T.O. handled this perfectly

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
He rested a hammy which can be quite severe. He knows his body better than everyone. You think he paid for his medical team to come down for the hhhell of it? Why risk a serious injury when you still have 3 games left in pre-season. I also think Parcells handled this well. The so called circus was created by the media....once again.

I think T.O. will have a huge year. He may very well lead us to the Big Game!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I agree. Kudos to BP, Jerruh, and TO for doing their best to keep the circus minimal.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
how this situation has been handled, is the way it is, and always has been handled by every NFL ball-club, just that's it's TO and everyone's waiting for the breaking point, the media decided that this was it

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
I wasnt real fond of his comments on ESPNs interview. Saying "BP doesnt know me" "I know my body" "Yeah those comments about my toughness do get under my skin". It was also reported that he wasnt 100% yet but he is still back.

t.o.boys81

Reaction score
Parcells knows how to deal with his players, that's for sure. I wouldn't trust any other coach with TO other than Parcells. The media is just trying to blow stuff up as usual.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
T.O. is a *****.

let us just get this on the table. "wimp Boy" didn't want to work out.

I need real men on MY team, not jerk boys.

T.O.?????? Show me,,, be a man, not a puss

damn lazy ***** don't deserve a ring. Embarassment to the Star.

show me, then I will be impressed

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I think there's enough TO threads on a daily basis that an "Official" TO thread would seem to be the wisest thing that can be done at this time regarding anything "TO".

Seriously, why is this topic worthy of a new thread? The other TO/Injury thread wasn't good enough for this?

Afraid it might not be read if it were in an already existing TO thread? That might be because some of us are sick of new TO threads all the time and think it would be better to have ONE thread for everything about TO. Maybe even bring back the "TO Zone".

And you can keep the "if you don't it, don't read it" crap to yourself. I didn't read it, I saw "TO" in the subject line and came in here to post this. Didn't even bother reading it.

Honestly, if there were a thread about Glenn coming back from an injury already in existence, would it be necessary to start a new thread talking about how it was wise for Glenn to rest the injury, or would it fit perfectly into the already existing Glenn/Injury thread?

I keep up with TO just like everyone else here, but it's not necessary to start a new thread for every tiny detail about the man. Some of us like to read the other cowboys news too.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
Rack said:
I think there's enough TO threads on a daily basis that an "Official" TO thread would seem to be the wisest thing that can be done at this time regarding anything "TO".
for sure a "TO master thread" is long overdue.

sticky it too for good measure :)

JBond

Reaction score
HighTechDave said:
T.O. is a *****.

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
HighTechDave said:
T.O. is a *****.

You are an idiot. Don't get me wrong, I am not a TO booster, but it is pretty obvious he is anything but lazy. Just calm down turbo, he will prove himself in the regular season.

HighTechDave said:

Are you sure you are on the right board? ...you sound more like a San Francisco fan.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
HighTechDave said:
T.O. is a *****.

waaaah........:banghead:

JBond

Reaction score
Hope you are crying about another stupid TO thread.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
HighTechDave said:
T.O. is a *****.

you are the impression that I get when I glance over the word "idiot"

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
HighTechDave said:
T.O. is a *****.

I usually don't respond to post like these but I will make an exception.

I am very happy for Reality, Hos, and everyone behind the scenes that propelled this board to the status it has become. However, with the recent growth there is the inevitable village idiot that always tag along for the ride and this post is just one of the many examples that support my assertion. I know this is a place to share ones opinions through discussions and/or arguments but the aforementioned trite post has no place here imo.

Hightechdave I know you are new here and I wish you an enjoyable stay but not at the expense of most of the sensible people that have been here for a while and the ones that continue to find our little piece of Cowboy heaven. The next time you post just ask yourself would you say the same thing in a public setting without the benefit of hiding behind the Internet?

Cowboy Bebop

Reaction score
adbutcher said:
I usually don't respond to post like these but I will make an exception.

I am very happy for Reality, Hos, and everyone behind the scenes that propelled this board to the status it has become. However, with the recent growth there is the inevitable village idiot that always tag along for the ride and this post is just one of the many examples that support my assertion. I know this is a place to share ones opinions through discussions and/or arguments but the aforementioned trite post has no place here imo.

Hightechdave I know you are new here and I wish you an enjoyable stay but not at the expense of most of the sensible people that have been here for a while and the ones that continue to find our little piece of Cowboy heaven. The next time you post just ask yourself would you say the same thing in a public setting without the benefit of hiding behind the Internet?

I don't think you understand. It is HIS team. He can say whatever he wants without reprecussions.