!!! I want this game so badly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I have not wanted a game this bad since the Cowboys beat the Niners in the '93 NFC title game. It doesn't compare in scale of importance, but if this Cowboys team is going to achieve the goals set for themselves... they must put forth an effort we have not seen from the team defensively in years. WE NEED THIS GAME.

NOONE thinks we can win this game. Please Cowboys, fight for your lives out there and make us proud. Punch someone in the mouth and let them know that we're not going away- and pull a monumental upset.

Reaction score
mmohican29;2380678 said:
I have not wanted a game this bad since the Cowboys beat the Niners in the '93 NFC title game. It doesn't compare in scale of importance, but if this Cowboys team is going to achieve the goals set for themselves... they must put forth an effort we have not seen from the team defensively in years. WE NEED THIS GAME.

NOONE thinks we can win this game. Please Cowboys, fight for your lives out there and make us proud. Punch someone in the mouth and let them know that we're not going away- and pull a monumental upset.

Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
mmohican29;2380678 said:

AMEN!!!!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I have to be honest here, I want them to be overconfident and cocky for the next time we see them with our team healthy.

I hope we just keep it respectable and dont get caught up in their tough guy troublemaking act they pull every week with every team.

Pierce and jacobs always start fights and then always throw their hands in the air like who me? Every game. Every team.

I dont think we can win, but we better not let them push us around.

and I fully expect them to run it up and talk crap after the game and the team and the media up there will have a good time at our expense. if anything could ever fire up this team, it would be the giants lauging at them in their building. that might be the thing that ........lights the pilot light....thank you marty s.

They are going to talk so much crap this week its not even funny.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
If our defense holds them to 14 points it's on the offense....

sweetness0986

Reaction score
I just don't want us to lay down. I want us to be in the game and fighting til the end. I'm loving that we're going in the underdog (though I do wish we were more healthy).

jgboys1

Reaction score
I hope we can get this win also, I do not think we can do it, but it would be great to get out of there with a victory. GO BOYS!!!!!!!:starspin

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If we win this game than look out.

6-3 with 7 games left would be lovely.

WarC

Reaction score
Yeah i think this is the "statement game". Win here and the skys the limit.

parchy

Reaction score
WarC;2380708 said:
Yeah i think this is the "statement game". Win here and the skys the limit.

Just as long as people aren't expecting it. Looking at this game from nearly every angle, there's probably no reason at all to expect us to come out with a win. It can happen, of course, but the cards are heavily stacked against us.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everybody wants a win. No one wants to see their team lose (except for fruit loops hoping their team will land the #1 overall pick in the following year's draft), but what I want to see almost as much as a win is continued improvement as the season progresses regardless of whether that progress is displayed by starters, backups or even coaches.

Regular season wins are gravy and you have to compile enough of them to play beyond the last game of the season, but let's get real. Last season, the Giants lost twice to the Cowboys; and, in the end, those two regular season loses didn't mean a hill of beans. Seeing Dallas lose to New York would be painful, but watching them lose without each player and coach doing everything in their power to win would hurt a whole lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.