I wanted to mention that DeMarcus Lawrence

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
He was awesome. He's been awesome this year. Side note: did anyone else notice #11 flying around the field and making big time plays in the run game? Problem solved maybe?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He was awesome. He's been awesome this year. Side note: did anyone else notice #11 flying aroidund the field and making big time plays in the run game? Problem solved maybe?
I'm not so sure though these last weeks have been better but the thing I noticed while watching the Lions play is they tip their hat when they run. If Goff is under center he's probably going to hand it off. They did it 31 times yesterday. I think Lions are an easier team to stop but still credit where its due Micah played the run far better than he has been. There was an emphasis on it. Quinn had them coached that game. They knew what plays were coming before they came.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I think he's had one of his best years. He is consistently making big plays when we need them most.
He's definitely had better seasons, but he sets the tone and is always active on the line with max effort. 100% under appreciated player

erod

Reaction score
Played like an animal last night and has been playing like that most of the season.

In my opinion, he is the best runstopping, defensive end in the league.
He's a better player than Micah. Truth.