I was dead wrong and I love it

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
I thought this team would come out flat.

I thought this team would come out and make mistakes and not have their head in the game.

I thought our season would for all intensive purposes be ended.

After watching this team go through the motions at times this year, and then find a way to lose last weeks heartbreaker, combined with all the drama going on this week... I didn't have very much faith that they could come out and get the job done.

Boy I was ever wrong. This is a team that nobody is going to want to play. If we get clicking on offense, the league better watch out, because no one is going to stop us.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
what i would give to see the offense we all know we have come out of hiding and join this beauty of a defense .......im loving this D.....sacks galore....................:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At least you're standing up and admitting that you were wrong, unlike some posters here who are posting negative crap because they were wrong.

MONT17

Reaction score
I give Romo and Wade a ton of credit!!! leadership has to come from those 2 and we got that 2night... Ware showed some too!

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
I won't lie -- I had NO idea what to expect. Complete failure? A season-turning win?

Can't complain with the way it turned out. I was in a pissy mood in the days leading up to the game, mentally throwing my hands in the air over all the silliness. But once it got to 30 minutes to halftime, I became as tuned-in as I've been as a fan, well, maybe ever. Not sure I have ever cheered/cussed as loudly before as I did while watching the game tonight.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
actually i think the offense did come out flat, and stayed that way for most
of the first 3 quarters....the defense got the crowd fired up, the O did what
it needed to do to win but they aint clicking just yet.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
poke;2495008 said:
actually i think the offense did come out flat, and stayed that way for most
of the first 3 quarters....the defense got the crowd fired up, the O did what
it needed to do to win but they aint clicking just yet.

Very true, but I remember a time when the offense was carrying the D. It's nice to see the defense bail the offense out for a change. And when they're both finally clicking at the same time...

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2495114 said:
Very true, but I remember a time when the offense was carrying the D. It's nice to see the defense bail the offense out for a change. And when they're both finally clicking at the same time...

That's this teams next step. Playing equally effective on both sides of the ball and having a ST's unit that doesn't kill us during the game. We haven't put it together yet on both sides at the same time but it's going to come together.