I was happier around this time of the year last year with Jerry!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Last off season was a quiet off season from this front office. If you remember, there wasn't much noise and comments being made in the news. They did what they needed to do, and that was it. I was actually proud of Jerry for once. I guess with all these deals needing to be done, Jerry must have to need to tell us that things are working, and we're working on them day to day. Let's just stop talking and get things done. Please give your thoughts

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
As a fanbase we took last seasons loss harder than any I can remember with on my the Dez catch game being close to as bad, but not near as demoralizing.

Overall expectations are low. However, we will be good again and will have our shot once the tournament begins.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Diggs didn't hold out to reset the market. CD is.

The difference is just who the extension is going to, not who is signing the check.

rambo2

Reaction score
Last off season was a quiet off season from this front office. If you remember, there wasn't much noise and comments being made in the news. They did what they needed to do, and that was it. I was actually proud of Jerry for once. I guess with all these deals needing to be done, Jerry must have to need to tell us that things are working, and we're working on them day to day. Let's just stop talking and get things done. Please give your thoughts
They improved the oline and the linebackers. Now they are adding dline depth. They appear to be in contention.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Stopped reading at proud of Jerry.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Your happiness should not be affected by what a football does or doesn’t not do.

Chasing6

Reaction score
As a fanbase we took last seasons loss harder than any I can remember with on my the Dez catch game being close to as bad, but not near as demoralizing.

Overall expectations are low. However, we will be good again and will have our shot once the tournament begins.
Well at the end of the day we have to move on from last year. It is behind us.