I Will Be Pulling For The Giants, N.O., GreenBay And San Diego..

Reaction score
After the Cowboys huge win tonight, 8-4, I will be pulling for the Giants to beat Washington, N.O. to be Tampa, GreenBay to beat Carolina and SanDiego to beat Atlanta!

If this all happens, it would be a huge boost for the Cowboys and will help further their hold on a WildCard berth.

Who's with me here?

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Seeing has how Washington is in our division, they must lose this game. If NY pulls up lame and Commanders win, I will personally make a trip to NY to punch Eli in the nads.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2448349 said:
After the Cowboys huge win tonight, 8-4, I will be pulling for the Giants to beat Washington, N.O. to be Tampa, GreenBay to beat Carolina and SanDiego to beat Atlanta!

If this all happens, it would be a huge boost for the Cowboys and will help further their hold on a WildCard berth.

Who's with me here?

Actually a Carolina WIN would help us. We have head to head tiebreaker with Tampa, so we want Carolina to win their division. Hopefully atlanta can have one more loss than us and we can have the same record as Tampa and be ahead of them.

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2448361 said:
Seeing has how Washington is in our division, they must lose this game. If NY pulls up lame and Commanders win, I will personally make a trip to NY to punch Eli in the nads.

lmao! I'll pick you up!

Boysboy

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2448349 said:

Who's with me here?

Personally, I'm more concerned with how WE finish in Dec. We bounced back sharply by winning 4/5...now we need to finish the deal!

BTW-how are the Eagles fans reacting up where you live over beating the crap out of an average team?