I will not be mad with 8-3 if it plays out that way

eastcoastfan

Reaction score
I will not be mad with this record if it play out that way! So I am not tripping at the moment. However, we should have won last night! Steele got the bag and apparently filled it with treats and sedatives because he looks slow as hell. The chop of the hands and rush across his face was all DAMN night!

Adreme

Reaction score
I would expect to reach 8-3 and probably finish 12-5. Giants, Commanders, and Panthers will be decisive wins, as will Commanders again at the end of the season. Then in the 5 game stretch of: Seahawks, Eagles, Bills, Dolphins, and Lions, I would expect/hope for 3-2. Even at 2-3 though you get to 11-6. Either way I am not completely convinced either will be enough to catch the Eagles, as I think they will hold the tiebreaker due to conference record, even if the Cowboys win the rematch.

bottleKids

Reaction score
Eagles just lost Goddert for at least a month... I bet they lose to Chiefs and Bills and Niners...

Next time we meet it will be our game to lose, and possibly for the division.

bottleKids

Reaction score
I would expect to reach 8-3 and probably finish 12-5. Giants, Commanders, and Panthers will be decisive wins, as will Commanders again at the end of the season. Then in the 5 game stretch of: Seahawks, Eagles, Bills, Dolphins, and Lions, I would expect/hope for 3-2. Even at 2-3 though you get to 11-6. Either way I am not completely convinced either will be enough to catch the Eagles, as I think they will hold the tiebreaker due to conference record, even if the Cowboys win the rematch.
Ugh I never thought about the tie breaker... does it go to conference record first? I still think they are going to go on a bad stretch and maybe it won't matter.

mldardy

Reaction score
9-3 is what I believe we will be when we face the Eagles again. Eagles will either be 9-3 or 10-2 going into that game.

Adreme

Reaction score
Ugh I never thought about the tie breaker... does it go to conference record first? I still think they are going to go on a bad stretch and maybe it won't matter.
They are probably both going to be 5-1 in the division (assuming the Cowboys win the rematch) and I think they are likely to have the same record among common opponents which then makes the 4th tiebreaker conference record which considering the Eagles lost to the Jets and the Cowboys have lost to the Cardinals and 49ers, it seems like the Eagles have the inside track to the better conference record.