I wished the Cowboys would do this...

Shuttemdown41

Reaction score
That website has won numerous awards CC, it's the best official site in the NFL by FAR. No one else's is even close. If you think that one is funny you should see some of the ones from years past. Their web team deserves major kudos for the job they do for the Bucs.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Shuttemdown41 said:
That website has won numerous awards CC, it's the best official site in the NFL by FAR. No one else's is even close. If you think that one is funny you should see some of the ones from years past. Their web team deserves major kudos for the job they do for the Bucs.

Really? I did not know that. This was the first time I saw that. Pretty neat, and yes, they have a great website.

joseephuss

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
http://www.buccaneers.com/intro.aspx

At least they have a sense of hunor over at Buccsland. The Cowboys site is kinda boring.

At first I thought you had a typo for "honor". I didn't know what to expectto see on the Bucs site. I see you meant "humor" and it was very funny. Ironic too because I think Gruden does the same thing for the Bucs when picking his QB.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
joseephuss said:
At first I thought you had a typo for "honor". I didn't know what to expectto see on the Bucs site. I see you meant "humor" and it was very funny. Ironic too because I think Gruden does the same thing for the Bucs when picking his QB.

LOL

My fingers flew too fast.

Letemburn

Reaction score
I watch there intros every week. I think the best one was when they played the falcons it was either last year or the year before.

Gordon

Reaction score
Letemburn said:
I watch there intros every week. I think the best one was when they played the falcons it was either last year or the year before.

I think that was the only one I've ever seen other than this one. It was with Vick having nightmares about Derrick brooks, Simeon Rice, etc., right?