I would like to thank the Texas Aggies

Kangaroo

Reaction score
For giving us Long, Dustin he has led my Sam Houston Bearkats to a 7-1 record and helped us beat our arch rivials SFA (Stephen F. Austin) on their home turf.

20-36-2-361 Last time we had a team this solid was when McCown transfered from SMU (Yes the starting qb from AZ Cardinals)

Is there any other qb you can cast off to us for next year :D

jimmy40

Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
For giving us Long, Dustin he has led my Sam Houston Bearkats to a 7-1 record and helped us beat our arch rivials SFA (Stephen F. Austin) on their home turf.

20-36-2-361 Last time we had a team this solid was when McCown transfered from SMU (Yes the starting qb from AZ Cardinals)

Is there a kid named Billy Smith playing for you guys?

Kangaroo

Reaction score
9 Billy Smith DB 5-9 210 Sr-3L Madisonville

Yes he has 1 tackle 6 assiated tackles 1 pass break up and one forced fumble so far this year by the stats

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Kangaroo said:

I was at that game Saturday... ugly affair and a pretty intense fight after the game...

A couple of Sam players taunted during the entire game... then after the game when they went to shake hands they started taunting again... then all hell broke loose... it was pretty intense...

Kangaroo

Reaction score
trickblue said:
I was at that game Saturday... ugly affair and a pretty intense fight after the game...

A couple of Sam players taunted during the entire game... then after the game when they went to shake hands they started taunting again... then all hell broke loose... it was pretty intense...
The hate is mutal I am sure lol from both sides. Put it this way I played club LaCrosse at Sam and one game at SFA we had 7 people in the penalty box between both teams at the same time.