I would pay to watch...

SibannacRex

Reaction score
NE put the same beating on the Giants and Eagles. Fortunately for the Giants, their game vs. NE may be meaningless as it falls on Week 17.

Only way that game is meaningful to NE is if they are 15-0. Even then, I don't see NE putting Brady at risk against the Giants D-Line.

2much2soon

Reaction score
I don't know, if they rest key players, and counting their 1st round bye, that would two weeks with little action and could put them at some risk of losing their rythm going into the playoffs.
I think they go out there to win. Just can't see Belichek letting up on the gas even at that point.

juck

Reaction score
thats why im rooting for new england to lose so they have to play it all to the end of season for homefield against indy.then they will hve to play giants

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
juckie;1734249 said:
thats why im rooting for new england to lose so they have to play it all to the end of season for homefield against indy.then they will hve to play giants

That's what I'm hoping for and I think there's a good chance of it. Indy and NE will both be neck and neck til the end for homefield.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
SibannacRex;1733870 said:
NE put the same beating on the Giants and Eagles. Fortunately for the Giants, their game vs. NE may be meaningless as it falls on Week 17.

Only way that game is meaningful to NE is if they are 15-0. Even then, I don't see NE putting Brady at risk against the Giants D-Line.

Actually the game would be more meaningful to them if they lose to the Colts next week and then we beat the Colts. If both of them go into the final week at 15-1 with home field advantage on the line neither of them will be playing subs.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
LeonDixson;1734260 said:
Actually the game would be more meaningful to them if they lose to the Colts next week and then we beat the Colts. If both of them go into the final week at 15-1 with home field advantage on the line neither of them will be playing subs.

Who is we? :confused:

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
tyke1doe;1734281 said:
Who is we? :confused:

I had a brainfart!:D I was talking about the Cowboys, but we don't play the Colts. Sorry. Okay "somebody else" knocks off the Colts.