Iceland Volcano 2023

T-RO

Reaction score
Volcano is too woke.
Please explain. You think deep geological phenomena far below earth's surface is connected to climate, LMAO? You think Earth's vulcanism is related to moods or state-affairs...or some recent human activity?

CalPolyWogs again swims with energy, but hopelessly in every direction but forward.

Did you take any science classes, debate or logic classes at university? Do you know your hydrological cycle from plate tectonics?

Last edited:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Please explain. You think deep geological phenomena far below earth's surface is connected to climate, LMAO? You think Earth's vulcanism is related to moods or state-affairs...or some recent human activity?

CalPolyWogs again swims with energy, but hopelessly in every direction but forward.

Did you take any science classes, debate or logic classes at university? Do you know your hydrological cycle from plate tectonics?
triggered.

:lmao2:

T-RO

Reaction score
triggered.

:lmao2:
Triggered to laugh at at you...again.

You claim some association to CalPoly (relationship uncertain) and yet don't know that climate and vulcanology (earthquakes, volcanoes, etc) are 100% unrelated.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Just imagine if several Volcanoes erupt at the same time worldwide

T-RO

Reaction score
Just imagine if several Volcanoes erupt at the same time worldwide

Volcanoes can/do impact short term weather (for a few months, perhaps even a year or two for once-in-a-century volcanoes)

But hot weather somewhere doesn't induce an earthquake or a volcano, as CalPoly fraudulently suggested. That never, ever, ever happens. Such a suggestion flies in the face of all-known science.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Triggered to laugh at at you...again.

You claim some association to CalPoly (relationship uncertain) and yet don't know that climate and vulcanology (earthquakes, volcanoes, etc) are 100% unrelated.
Where did I say any of that?

Quote me.

Like I said, you’re tenderheart was triggered and now you’re unhinged.