If 3-6 or 3-7 doesn't get the Big 3 (Garrett, Linehan, Prescott) fired, nothing will

InTheZone

Reaction score
There is some dirt lurking behind the scenes because it makes no sense to have everyone wrapped so tight like a country club instead of doing what's best of the team and the fans.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Agreed...……………..if we get blown out the next two weeks and Clappy and Scotty are still standing on the sideline...……...wow

That would really make me question my fandom.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Richard will get swept out in that scenario too. Most often new HCs want to pick their own people.

Reaction score
Philly will only be too happy to put the final nail in the Cowboys playoff coffin.

If they blow us out, so much the better.

JayFord

Reaction score
Garrett should have been fired years ago if not 08 then right after he froze his own kicker

Eightneight

Reaction score
But don't let this distract us from the fact that NOTHING will change until Jerrah gives up the reigns. New coach/ assistants/ players won't change a thing. It hasn't in the past and it won't in the future. We are the Dallas Browns.

9darter

Reaction score
Linehan is this year's scapegoat (other than the OL dude they kicked out) to go along with a variety of made up excuses and other nonsense.

Garrett is safe. It's never his fault.

EGTuna

Reaction score
I don’t want JG fired until the season is over regardless of how bad the regular season goes. The last thing this team needs is for an interim coach to have a modicum of success and fool JJ into thinking the problem is solved. Bottom out under Garrett and then search far and wide for the next Head Coach.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Who's the next HC?

Hue Jackson? :eek:

maxresdefault-1-1-777x437.jpg

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Philly will only be too happy to put the final nail in the Cowboys playoff coffin.

If they blow us out, so much the better.

They could also let Dallas win to ensure JG remains in place. The rest of the NFC East loves that Garrett is still the HC in Dallas.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I don’t want JG fired until the season is over regardless of how bad the regular season goes. The last thing this team needs is for an interim coach to have a modicum of success and fool JJ into thinking the problem is solved. Bottom out under Garrett and then search far and wide for the next Head Coach.

Well, I'll take anything so long they finally cut the cord with Garrett. I just don't want the excuse that they got rid of Garrett this year, and couldn't find a suitable coach to fill in the shoes. Thus putting Garrett back into the driver's seat.

camaro69

Benched
Reaction score
Pretty sure to avoid a complete quit, they'll fire Linehan and have Garrett take over play calling. Then when that doesn't do any better they'll bide their time and fire him after they wrap up the season.
Will there be a press conference that would be epic. Steven Jones sitting at the podium with the sniffles, JJ crying loudly, Garrett with that I don't know what going on look on his face. You know the one. He also has it in the draft room. While a surgeon removes JJ hand from Garretts back

CB61

Reaction score
We had a chance a long time ago to take a chance on a quarterback who had a hurt shoulder we did not make one move to advance towards him even though we needed a quarterback everyone was scared of him when he left San Diego he had a chip on his shoulder and boy has he really knock that chip off his shoulder and big way I know you all know who I'm talking about he was free for the taking back in 2005 I believe with all the quarterback trouble we had around that time it would have been a decent move to see what he had left at least the rest of the story we all know

CB61

Reaction score
We had a chance a long time ago to take a chance on a quarterback who had a hurt shoulder we did not make one move to advance towards him even though we needed a quarterback everyone was scared of him when he left San Diego he had a chip on his shoulder and boy has he really knock that chip off his shoulder and big way I know you all know who I'm talking about he was free for the taking back in 2005 I believe with all the quarterback trouble we had around that time it would have been a decent move to see what he had left at least the rest of the story we all know
Jerry The Gambler couldn't even get the bat off his shoulder on that move, that goes to show you his ability to judge talent