If Aaron Rodgers Is An FA This Off-season I’m Making My Move

McMicah

Reaction score
We have no cap, so best way to get value is through draft. Dak could get you serious draft capital because you still have to pay his signing bonus in a trade. If Aaron is on the market, you could use McCarthy, extra draft picks from Dak, and the lowest sacks allowed to lure him here, plus get an extra 1 and maybe another pick for Dak to someone like Houston.

Dallas will never do this of course, but that is what separates us from teams like the Eagles. They are always wheeling and dealing with 0 attachment to players

McMicah

Reaction score
There is a better chance you play QB for the Cowboys next year than what you propose.

Put me in coach!

I know you’re right, but draft zone is the only place I like to pretend I’m the GM lol

Acceptablename

Reaction score
We have no cap, so best way to get value is through draft. Dak could get you serious draft capital because you still have to pay his signing bonus in a trade. If Aaron is on the market, you could use McCarthy, extra draft picks from Dak, and the lowest sacks allowed to lure him here, plus get an extra 1 and maybe another pick for Dak to someone like Houston.

Dallas will never do this of course, but that is what separates us from teams like the Eagles. They are always wheeling and dealing with 0 attachment to players
No trade clause boatload of guaranteed money Aaron Rodgers is how old question

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Aaron and MM did not end well the 1st time. I doubt much has changed between them since then.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Rodgers has been terrible all year- not sure if you have watched any of his games.

Sydla

Reaction score
I mean you'd have to cut a crap ton of players just to fit Rodgers in. You'd have to dump Dak and that involves a crap of cap space too.

Ain't happening. Like ever. The boogeyman should have slapped you in your dream.