If anyone needs a good laugh this morning...

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Looks about 50-50 to me.

Tough to call them homers IMO when we'll be doing the same thing in a week.

orange julius

Reaction score
I think we've been a lot more realistic.....I don't remember very many people predicting a win against the Eagles on MNF. In fact, most of us were predicting a massive blowout for the Eagles. IMO, skins fans have been pretty unrealistic all season.

djmajestik

Reaction score
As an aside, isn't it nice to have a GREAT site like this one vs. that one over there. Ours appears so much neater and cleaner.

Great job mods!

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
jord1242 said:
As an aside, isn't it nice to have a GREAT site like this one vs. that one over there. Ours appears so much neater and cleaner.

Great job mods!
Ours appears more modest and organized, but you got to give them credit, they have got all the bells and whistles, and probably are the busiest forum on the net.

On another note, I do think a lot of them are homers. But it makes us seem a little pathetic ghosting there site and posting links over here. It makes it seem like they are in our heads, like we were in theirs during game week...

Avery

Reaction score
Tio said:
Ours appears more modest and organized, but you got to give them credit, they have got all the bells and whistles, and probably are the busiest forum on the net.

On another note, I do think a lot of them are homers. But it makes us seem a little pathetic ghosting there site and posting links over here. It makes it seem like they are in our heads, like we were in theirs during game week...

Agree that it has some great features. I do wish they would change their color schemes though; they are hardly easy on the eyes.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Avery said:
Agree that it has some great features. I do wish they would change their color schemes though; they are hardly easy on the eyes.
I wish they would let me back. I've been banned since the monday night game in week 3, for saying I didn't believe ART when he claimed he beat up some cowboy fan. I would have said the same for any internet tough guy ...

On another note....
sux_skins.gif
bash_skins.gif

Avery

Reaction score
Tio said:
I wish they would let me back. I've been banned since the monday night game in week 3, for saying I didn't believe ART when he claimed he beat up some cowboy fan. I would have said the same for any internet tough guy ...

They are quick to ban over there just by your username even.

If I remember correctly, Art didn't beat anyone up, he supposively 'saved' a Cowboy fan by telling him he needed to leave or he was going to get beat up by a group of unruly fans. As with all stories, I'm sure certain parts of it were dramatized for effect. At least the part about Gibbs getting schooled on MNF was not given the treatment of an afterschool special.