If Brad starts against the Giants, he's a sitting duck

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
oy!:eek:

The giants are said to be fourth in overall defense and No. 1 in sacks.

This does not bode well for us. At least with a bad hand, romo could elude most of the fierce pass rush.

Brad will be a sitting duck. On the other hand, Bollinger is new and not well versed in the offense.

Decisions, decisions.

I say, Romo (though unlikely) is the only hope for a win, though I worry his pinky would only get worse during an afternoon of facing the No. 4 defense in the NFL.

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2380728 said:

This does not bode well for us. At least with a bad hand, romo could elude most of the fierce pass rush.

Brad will be a sitting duck. On the other hand, Bollinger is new and not well versed in the offense.

Decisions, decisions.

I say, Romo (though unlikely) is the only hope for a win, though I worry his pinky would only get worse during an afternoon of facing the No. 4 defense in the NFL.

Barber needs a big day as well as the O-line!

MONT17

Reaction score
Don't worry I'm sure the Giants will knock father time out b4 halftime. I still can't get over the fact I thought this team could win a Super Bowl with Brad Johnson as a backup. I guess my excuse can be that I don't coach the team!

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Decisions, decisions.

I don't think he has to be a sitting duck Dallas can run designed rollouts to help offset the pass rush

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2381297 said:
I don't think he has to be a sitting duck Dallas can run designed rollouts to help offset the pass rush

Rollouts????????????

Are you talking Brad?????

. . . you had me going for a while. What a kidder!!!!:laugh2:

slick325

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2381297 said:

Very astute observation.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2381303 said:
Rollouts????????????

Are you talking Brad?????

. . . you had me going for a while. What a kidder!!!!:laugh2:

No kidding and yes he can roll out it does not take great mobility to roll a pocket. I'm not talking about scrambling or improvising I’m talking controlled roll outs and yes he can do that. Yet another exaggerated comment from you oh he can’t move? Give me a break

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
rollout1_399.jpg

Oh he'll get rolled out...

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2381313 said:
No kidding and yes he can roll out it does not take great mobility to roll a pocket. I'm not talking about scrambling or improvising I’m talking controlled roll outs and yes he can do that. Yet another exaggerated comment from you oh he can’t move? Give me a break

Oh!! You mean rollouts!

I see.

Brad does a rollout and nobody on the Giants defensive teams knocks him down with the ball. And he doesn't need mobility (which he doesn't have). Great!
YAY!l

Go Brad!:laugh2:

You are the kidder. You got me twice.:)

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Maybe Brad Johnson will take some 5 Hour Energy drink and find away to elude the steroid testers long enough to throw a few passes more than 10 yards down field.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Brad can't throw standing still, yet you say he should be given some roll out plays? :laugh2:

The Cowboys are going to get crushed this coming game with "check down Johnson".

:mad:

Givincer

Reaction score

Decisions, decisions.

The basic point is we have zero chance of winning against the Giants with a quarterback throwing for 3.7 Y/A. That is just absurd. Not only can he not escape pressure (which is a near constant throwing behind our line - Romo's ability to escape it is what makes our offense good), but his arm is perhaps the worst arm to have ever thrown for the Dallas Cowboys.

Johnson's a known. He's a known detriment to the offense. Johnson neuters this offense so badly. It's embarrassing to watch.

With Bollinger, you've got someone with more arm strength, at the very least. What good is Brad knowing the system better than Bollinger if Brad keeps us from doing a ton of what we normally do, and sucks even at the elementary stuff we allow him to do?

Simple decision here, start Bollinger. Brad Johnson has NO place on this team whatsoever. What good is a back up who comes in and makes your offense literally completely inept. Not just any offense either, the best in the league. I say that back up is probably a back up who does not belong in the NFL.