if i was jerry jones...

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
i would bring TO into my office and tell him straight up. "if you start to distract my team like you did in SF and Philly, you're outta here. nobody will take a chance on you like i did. that house you own, i bought it, that car you drive, i bought it, that helmet you wear i own it. i run this show. i sign your check. i gave you a new opportunity, i sure as h3ll can take it away. (points to the door) get out of my face."

Mansta54

Reaction score
Dude stop listening to the media and believing everything you read. TO and the Boyz are just fine. Don't believe the hype!!!!

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
how many years has TO been here? and why do people still think he is going to explode?

come on

and by the way, hell

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
seriously?

lol

And im sure if TO actually was a distraction threatening him isnt gonna work. Hes a 35 year old man.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
If i was Jerry Jones I would bring Stewart Garrett and Phillips in more office and be like we need to straigthen things out.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
cowboys#1;2298451 said:
i would bring TO into my office and tell him straight up. "if you start to distract my team like you did in SF and Philly, you're outta here. nobody will take a chance on you like i did. that house you own, i bought it, that car you drive, i bought it, that helmet you wear i own it. i run this show. i sign your check. i gave you a new opportunity, i sure as h3ll can take it away. (points to the door) get out of my face."

and T.O. would say "listen here Yoda, I had 2 houses and 10 cars before I got here and if you fire me id have a new team tomorrow.......so get out of my face."

but really stop listening to ESPN it rots your brain....if there was a real problem our local media would be all over it......

Boysboy

Reaction score
cowboys#1;2298451 said:

This is his 3rd year here-this isn't the first time he's pulled these antics, and remember he would respond with big games the following week.

We'll be fine.

jimmy40

Reaction score
cowboys#1;2298451 said:
We're playing the Bengals this week, it's all good.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
No one can reign in owens. Its not possible.

Jerry is the only guy here that could but he wouldnt dare because he knows if it goes bad with jerry it is over for the team. If the guy felt disrespected by jerry he would blow the whole locker room up.

and Jerry doesnt have it in him to go and straighten anyone out. He is an enabler. He is not a guy revolves around discipline. To him every player we have is the greatest in the league and that is why you keep hearing how talented we are, it comes from jerry.

Hopefully this will all blow over if we have a good october. But if it doesnt then its Jerry who should be crucified, especially if he were to ever let it get out of hand and effect the rest of the team.

Mansta54

Reaction score
theebs;2298584 said:

Jerry is the only guy here that could but he wouldnt dare because he knows if it goes bad with jerry it is over for the team. If the guy felt disrespected by jerry he would blow the whole locker room up.

and Jerry doesnt have it in him to go and straighten anyone out. He is an enabler. He is not a guy revolves around discipline. To him every player we have is the greatest in the league and that is why you keep hearing how talented we are, it comes from jerry.

Hopefully this will all blow over if we have a good october. But if it doesnt then its Jerry who should be crucified, especially if he were to ever let it get out of hand and effect the rest of the team.

Again, is there really anything to blow over or is it just the media sensationalizing things as they always do. I bet my bottom dollar that there is jack to blow over. Again, don't believe the media hype!!!

Boysboy

Reaction score
theebs;2298584 said:

I find it funny how all this drama is coming out when we just finished our ROUGHEST part of the schedule AND starting 3-1.

Like I said in other threads-I'm *thrilled* we're 3-1 despite the Skins loss. When I first looked at our schedule last Spring, *0-3* just screamed at me. I've relieved we got through this month unscathed.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Boysboy;2298599 said:
When I first looked at our schedule last Spring, *0-3* just screamed at me.
I guess the schedule lost it's voice because NOBODY else heard 0-3. Anything less than 3-1 would have shocked the hell out of me.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Mansta54;2298459 said:
Dude stop listening to the media and believing everything you read. TO and the Boyz are just fine. Don't believe the hype!!!!
Coundn't have said it better myself. T.O.'s not the problem ESPN would like you to believe.

Boysboy

Reaction score
jimmy40;2298618 said:
I guess the schedule lost it's voice because NOBODY else heard 0-3. Anything less than 3-1 would have shocked the hell out of me.

@Cleveland(No, I never bought the hype, but nonetheless one would think playing their opener at home in front of a big national audience against "America's Team" would be great motivation for them)

Philly(Of course, they've had our number since McReid took over)

@GB(We've always sucked in Lambeau)

Skins(I thought this would be by far the easiest of these 4)

Like I said-I would have been OK with 2-2, and then get better as the season went along. But my expectations have been exceeded.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
cowboys#1;2298451 said:

Alright destinys child

cowboyz

Reaction score
i'm glad you're not JJ.

this is what the eagles tried.

you can't play hardball with TO.

what you do is harness it. you change it from TO being wrong, to ESPN being wrong, then to the dallas cowboys vs. ESPN.

you go the bill belicheat route. any criticism is against the team and just fuels it.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
jimmy40;2298618 said:

Exactly, I figured it be Philly that beat us though. The freakin Commanders?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
cowboyz;2300133 said:
i'm glad you're not JJ.

this is what the eagles tried.

you can't play hardball with TO.

what you do is harness it. you change it from TO being wrong, to ESPN being wrong, then to the dallas cowboys vs. ESPN.

you go the bill belicheat route. any criticism is against the team and just fuels it.

:lmao: