If I was Keyshawn. Next year against the Giants.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
If I was Keyshawn Johnson the game Id be lookin forward to would be the Giants game in NY. If I get in the endzone guess where Im headin. Im headin to the middle of the field to spike the ball on the NY Giants logo there. Just to p*** off their fans. If I got a 2nd TD Id do it again.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
He should be spiking Vinny's head for that throw that caused him to break his ankle.........

JokeyH

The Kramer
Reaction score
That sounds like a good idea to do all that... But then it would just give all the Keyshawn haters more ammo to bash him, and the team then. I can see it now.. All the TO lovers saying........ SEE! He did it too. TO isnt all that bad since Key did it too.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
newsflash. every starting WR in the NFL - thru it's entire history - has had to deal with an underthrown ball. and guess what? they didn't all fracture their ankle. keyshawn got his cleat caught in the turf at "the meadowlands". it was kind of a freak accident. get over it already. just any excuse to hate on vinny. "it's raining here in Barefoot Falls.... that dang testaverde!"

jdnalls

Reaction score
Wolverine said:
If I was Keyshawn Johnson the game Id be lookin forward to would be the Giants game in NY. If I get in the endzone guess where Im headin. Im headin to the middle of the field to spike the ball on the NY Giants logo there. Just to p*** off their fans. If I got a 2nd TD Id do it again.
Umm, since when did Keyshawn become TO?

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
tothewhipbill said:
newsflash. every starting WR in the NFL - thru it's entire history - has had to deal with an underthrown ball. and guess what? they didn't all fracture their ankle. keyshawn got his cleat caught in the turf at "the meadowlands". it was kind of a freak accident. get over it already. just any excuse to hate on vinny. "it's raining here in Barefoot Falls.... that dang testaverde!"
How dare you - Aikman and Staubach did no such thing. Everything they threw was right to the chest of the receiver - all INTS in their stats were because of bobbled passes off the receivers.

Danny White also never underthrew, however he did once get a pass blocked at the line, which is why he is not the man Troy and Rog are....

Oh yeah - except that the Hail mary was underthrown...;)

TexasCowboy

Reaction score
If was Keyshawn against the Giants in New York next year. I'd just be
concerned with winning the game and showing up their secondary.
Burning them for a couple of scores would suit my happiness for
them laughin at his injury