If Jerry Jones is content with Cowboys getting days off, from good ole wade

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
If jerry jones is content to still believe good ole wade that the cowboys need 3 to 4 days off to regroup, and that the cowboys will play good, most likely they will against the Commanders because now their backs are really against the wall.

At same time, look how this team plays, once good one game, then badly next few games. At the same time, the defenders looked confused in defensive play calling, so was that coming from stewart and not wade.

The coaches looked confused, and like wade said he didnt know if he was going to change qbs, then he makes changes, wade is too indecisive

just like flozell adams is hurt, and now hand swollen, why in the world isnt doug free or mcquistan playing, thats the coaches jobs to get those players ready to play, seems like to me, some coaches arent coaching players up

why isnt T O being moved around on offense, in motion, backfield, etc, why?

again, when you dont practice hitting in practice your playing will reflect how you play on the field,

enough of this camp marshmellow, this has to stop now

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
all of this stuff we will be fine, its how you finish,

heck, your not going to get into the playoffs the way your playing and coaching

your going to finish for sure, your going to finish at bottom of the nfc east division

this is sorry sloppy football,

thats starts with head coach, GM, and players, and coaches,

this has to change now

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i am a die hard fan, since 1966, and i can say how i feel and what i think;

i need to let off some steam,

jerry jones needs to wake up and realize that wade philiips is too good a ole boy to coach this team,

you need a head coach like jimmy johnson that hates to lose, and by george, the players had better hate to lose too,,

not play sloppy football