If Jerry wants to fire big Mac

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
What is the geriatric Jerry waiting for?

FA, voluntary workouts and then required camps and the draft are coming up, so Jerry needs a HC to oversee.

Now Sean Peyton, still under contract, is being coy about returning to the Saints and even the girl owner doesn't know if Sean is returning.

Jerry, are you waiting for Peyton to make a move? Or are you indecisive, old fellow?
Hollah!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Don’t do this to yourself mate. You know how Jerry operates.

Big Mike has 3 years left on that deal and Jerry doesn’t value coaching anyways.

Silver lining. Just be glad it’s not Garrett.

exciter

Reaction score
What is the geriatric Jerry waiting for?

FA, voluntary workouts and then required camps and the draft are coming up, so Jerry needs a HC to oversee.

Now Sean Peyton, still under contract, is being coy about returning to the Saints and even the girl owner doesn't know if Sean is returning.

Jerry, are you waiting for Peyton to make a move? Or are you indecisive, old fellow?
Hollah!
Payton is waiting to see if he gets offered the position Aikman has otherwise he’ll be back in Orleans!

RaZon

Reaction score
We only have three options....

1.Just keep rolling with how things are and have been, grin and bare it.
2.Drop the Cowboys and start following another team
3.Drop pro football and get into Pro Rasslin', MMA, Soccer, Basketball, Boxing, NCAA football, Rugby instead.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
We only have three options....

1.Just keep rolling with how things are and have been, grin and bare it.
2.Drop the Cowboys and start following another team
3.Drop pro football and get into Pro Rasslin', MMA, Soccer, Basketball, Boxing, NCAA football, Rugby instead.

I have considered becoming a fan of women's ping pong.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Don’t do this to yourself mate. You know how Jerry operates.

Big Mike has 3 years left on that deal and Jerry doesn’t value coaching anyways.

Silver lining. Just be glad it’s not Garrett.

Props.

Mark

Reaction score
McCarthy is gone. When the fans stop buying ball caps & jerseys...it's all over.

J_Allen

Reaction score
If you far Mike is going to be a mistake. He said so himself.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Fat Mike wont work again in the NFL after we fire him. Thats a fact.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jerrys Head will be in a Jar lol...before we win again.
R.a4973d06e8b8e127a871fdcfa611c000

kskboys

Reaction score
Is there anyone else here who simply doesn't care one way or the other about Mikey?

Shift focus. We need someone in here who knows how to run the ball. This is what needs to change desperately, not the HC. He's irrelevant.

rags

Reaction score
JJ is not hiring Payton. Why? Because Payton will want total control. JJ is not about to give that up.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
Is there anyone else here who simply doesn't care one way or the other about Mikey?

Shift focus. We need someone in here who knows how to run the ball. This is what needs to change desperately, not the HC. He's irrelevant.
I agree wholeheartedly with your whole post but to comment on the bolded, 2 things need to happen in order to run the ball... one of the things is we need to desperately fix the O'line… Too many holes are bring allowed where either the run is getting stuffed in the middle or Dak is running for his life from defensive ends. KM isn't on the line to block players

I'm not using that as an excuse for KM. KM is best known as a pass happy OC. We all know this... He doesn't know how to scheme a run play that would be effective. Someone posted something in another thread comparing KM's play calling to the calling MM did in Green Bay. Yes it could be a bunch of BS but then again, it could be hard facts... My takeaway from seeing the 2 links was asking myself "Why isn't MM calling the plays?" but then it hit me, JJ told MM when he got hired that KM would be calling the plays. The funny thing is (I don't know if you saw Jerry's interview back when it was announced that Quinn is coming back), if Jerry wants something, he will come hell or highwater to get what he wants.. He was asked if the thinks KM will be back. His response was "I don't know what Kellen is going to do." He was also asked (in so many words) "If MM was to get fired, would Quinn be named as his replacement?" Jerry's response was "Dan would certainly be qualified." We all know Jerry went out of his way to get Quinn to come back but yet says "I don't know what KM is going to do." That's telling....

So that said, the second thing (of the 2 things that need to happen) I think KM needs to go or MM needs to be able to call and scheme the plays..