If looks could kill

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
235-544-cg17.jpg

Methinks Patrick blew an assignment.

Roughneck

Reaction score
At least Patrick was a rookie. I've seen Coach give far worse looks to seasoned-veterans.

I hope Crayton can take the next step this season. Maybe against Washington.

:lmao2:

Roughneck

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I think Drive Bye missed:

PC.jpg

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Owned by a rookie 7th round pick.....
I have a Commanders friend who I watched that game with. He was talking all kinds of **** going into that fateful drive. Running smack like, "Gibbs is taking back control of the series" and that "There's nothing myself or any other cowboy could do about it." Naturally, he was quite speechless when Taylor was BURNED for the game-winning score and he proceeded to run out of the bar that we had been watching the game in. I downloaded the video clip of Crayton's TD that night. I send it to him at least once a week.

:D

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
I have a Commanders friend who I watched that game with. He was talking all kinds of **** going into that fateful drive. Running smack like, "Gibbs is taking back control of the series" and that "There's nothing myself or any other cowboy could do about it." Naturally, he was quite speechless when Taylor was BURNED for the game-winning score and he proceeded to run out of the bar that we had been watching the game in. I downloaded the video clip of Crayton's TD that night. I send it to him at least once a week.

Can you send it to me please ?

yesfan

Reaction score
Just some growing pains here. I expect Bill to look more favorably
on this kid this year.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like he's actually looking to the right of crayton.

1fisher

Reaction score
Roughneck said:

I was at that game and the TD came to our end of the field.......Vinny was booed relentlessly until that score.........1/3 of the crowd (I won't call them fans, because they left) had packed it in but the remaining faithful went nutts!!! Men were hugging men...... :D

menolian

Reaction score
Thats was right after that pic he threw in the endzone - if I remember correctly

Greg

jimmy40

Reaction score
Hollywood Henderson said:
I agree Noshame...
He isn't even looking at Crayton...
I would guess its a awful DC who can't coach he is looking at!
:)
Yeah right, just like the preacher isn't looking at you on Sunday mornings. Lol.