If Notre Dame beats Michigan

Roughneck

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
How many first place votes will they get?
I actually had to think about this for a little bit, due to the rampant voter-bias that Notre Dame has in it's favor, but even with a win over Meatchicken I still don't think they will garner any first-place votes. USC should get the majority with the winner of the Texas/OSU game getting the rest.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
I actually had to think about this for a little bit, due to the rampant voter-bias that Notre Dame has in it's favor, but even with a win over Meatchicken I still don't think they will garner any first-place votes. USC should get the majority with the winner of the Texas/OSU game getting the rest.
I bet they get at least one, especially if Beano Cook gets a vote. Hopefully we won't have to find out.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jimmy40 said:
How many first place votes will they get?

I am not sure...but not enough to get the first overall ranking.

arggghhh...I hate Notre Dame. :D

kev8822

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
I bet they get at least one, especially if Beano Cook gets a vote. Hopefully we won't have to find out.

Beano will split the vote between ND and Penn State. He is the biggest ND and Penn St homer it is laughable.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I am not sure...but not enough to get the first overall ranking.

arggghhh...I hate Notre Dame. :D

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/stuff/irish.jpg

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Notre Dame is my second favorite college team. It think its just the tradition there and the history. Its Football in its purest form. I dig those lucky charms to. Great cereal.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas said:
Notre Dame is my second favorite college team. It think its just the tradition there and the history. Its Football in its purest form. I dig those lucky charms to. Great cereal.

You know I used to think you were an OK guy...but man did you shoot down towards the bottom of my list now. ;) :p:

You need to root for teams that do not get as much press so your assignment to get back in my good graces is to start rooting for WVU and Marshall. :D

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Don't care for Notre Dame at all.......Except for this weekend!

As a Buckeye fan.......GO IRISH!!! :D

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
kev8822 said:
Beano will split the vote between ND and Penn State. He is the biggest ND and Penn St homer it is laughable.

Ol' Beano's the furthest from a Penn State lover that you'll ever find. He's hated them with a passion since he was the AD at Pitt in the 1920s.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
StanleySpadowski said:
Ol' Beano's the furthest from a Penn State lover that you'll ever find. He's hated them with a passion since he was the AD at Pitt in the 1920s.

I wonder if he still has memos hidden in that turkey neck of his. :laugh2:

devman90

The Master of Disaster
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy said:
Don't care for Notre Dame at all.......Except for this weekend!

As a Buckeye fan.......GO IRISH!!! :D

Amen, same here

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Wow, speaking of ND/Pitt, Pitt lost to Ohio last night. One of, if not the, worst D-I program in the country. Frank Solich is their new HC.

jimmy40

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
Wow, speaking of ND/Pitt, Pitt lost to Ohio last night. One of, if not the, worst D-I program in the country. Frank Solich is their new HC.
Any confidence ND had from last week's game got blown to hell last night. Pitt is horrible.

kmp77

Reaction score
ND just drove down the field and scored a TD on their first drive...made it look easy.

jimmy40

Reaction score
kmp77 said:
ND just drove down the field and scored a TD on their first drive...made it look easy.
Michigan just gave them all the confidence in the world didn't they? UM might try actually getting within 10 yards of NDs receivers.