If Parcells goes away, then watch out for T.O.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
One day I want TO and the next day I don't want any part of him.......

Do any of you Zoners have similiar feelings about this guy?

word!

one day i say hes an idiot and could rip this team apart
the next day i say hes an idiot that can really help this offense
the next day i say he cant still be an idiot and rip the team apart
the next day hes an idiot who will rip the team apart

its a never ending cycle

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Take a look at how the Eagles unravelled this year...and realize, it all started with TO.Double no thanks.

Are we really gonna blame TO for breaking the Eagles apart?

I guess losing 3 straight NFC title games and then finally winning NFC title game they lose SB because of McNabb..... could that have anything to do with their dismantling... I just love when McNabb does his dance though LMAO

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Future 585 said:
word!

one day i say hes an idiot and could rip this team apart
the next day i say hes an idiot that can really help this offense
the next day i say he cant still be an idiot and rip the team apart
the next day hes an idiot who will rip the team apart

its a never ending cycle

Hey man I have enjoyed many days of water sking on Canindaiguaga lake. Conessious (sp) also.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Personally, I'd rather have someone yank my toenails out with pliers.

Ouch! That is pretty extreme. I'm just curious...what if TO did sign with Dallas? What would you do? I know some on here even went as far as to say that they would not root for Dallas and would stop watching football, but I am a Cowboys fan and will root for whoever is in the jersey. If TO comes, to Dallas, I will be a Dallas fan, and I will be the same fan if he goes somewhere else.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jdub2k4 said:
Ouch! That is pretty extreme. I'm just curious...what if TO did sign with Dallas? What would you do? I know some on here even went as far as to say that they would not root for Dallas and would stop watching football, but I am a Cowboys fan and will root for whoever is in the jersey. If TO comes, to Dallas, I will be a Dallas fan, and I will be the same fan if he goes somewhere else.
I will never turn my back on this team. No way that thought ever enters my head.

We've had players before that I didn't like. No big deal. I'll root for him to help the team succeed, but he'll never be a Cowboy in my mind and he doesn't deserve to wear the star. Simply put he's a pathetic parasite and I won't respect him much. Ever.

TexasTornado

Reaction score
I hope Dallas signs T.O. - man can you see him score an 81 yard bomb on the first play and run up to the star at mid-field (I don't think that would go well with "true" Cowboy fans).

I really believe T.O. has learned his lesson - I think after each score he'll just flip the ball to the refs and he'll be at his best behavior. JJ sign T.O.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TexasTornado said:
I hope Dallas signs T.O. - man can you see him score an 81 yard bomb on the first play and run up to the star at mid-field (I don't think that would go well with "true" Cowboy fans).

I really believe T.O. has learned his lesson - I think after each score he'll just flip the ball to the refs and he'll be at his best behavior. JJ sign T.O.
Would you like to buy some beach front property?

neosapien23

Reaction score
I gurarantee Owens will be a distraction if he doesn't get the ball enough. As anyone ever seen Owens block with enthusasium. I would rather make a bid for Koren Robinson. Looks like he isn't drinking anymore and he is quickly becoming a deep threat. He is also young and wouldn;t be a 30 plus year old reciever. Besides that move might make the Galloway trade a little easier to swallow if we could recoup the 1 pick Seattle used on Robinson.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
I gurarantee Owens will be a distraction if he doesn't get the ball enough. As anyone ever seen Owens block with enthusasium. I would rather make a bid for Koren Robinson. Looks like he isn't drinking anymore and he is quickly becoming a deep threat. He is also young and wouldn;t be a 30 plus year old reciever. Besides that move might make the Galloway trade a little easier to swallow if we could recoup the 1 pick Seattle used on Robinson.

I am thought Seattle used our pick to get Alexander? I was on the Koren Robinson bandwagon in the offseason, but most on here thought he was a joke and would ruin the team, and vomited at the thought of him coming here because of his past. Now everyone wishes we could get him because he is now a pro bowler. Well, Now I am on the TO bandwagon and everyone is all in an uproar about TO. I guarantee those opinions will change when he comes to Dallas humbled.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
jdub2k4 said:
I guarantee those opinions will change when he comes to Dallas humbled.

This report just in ... Satan has icicles on his pitch fork. :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I really believe T.O. has learned his lesson - I think after each score he'll just flip the ball to the refs and he'll be at his best behavior.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Please share whatever you are smoking

Kilyin

Reaction score
bong.gif