If Romo's Thumb Is Jacked Up, Season Over....sorry Fellas

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
if his thumb is messed up we can afford to sit him out and still make the playoffs what the hell are you talking about??

canters

Reaction score
I agree we would be in trouble, but Jerry is encouraging in his words about Romo's thumb.

Mash

Reaction score
If Romo's thumb is messed up .... IMHO he wouldnt of played the whole game.....they didnt tape it up.....

Its just a bruise it seems....its good to go

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
I dunno know man wasn't he having the same problems in a game a couple of weeks ago??? i hope this isn't a lingering injury

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
theogt;1838509 said:
Just a bruise. Not a problem.

He'll just get Jess to rub his thumb down with some icy hot or something and it'll be all better for the Carolina Kittys!

:panthers:

sago1

Reaction score
No it was his pinky finger a few games ago; believe it was against the Jets. We gotta keep his hands safe and injury free.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1838457 said:
We better all start praying that MRI is clean tommorw or else our season is over.:(

Technically we dont have a game that will determine anything for a month.

Now Obviously we need home field advantage, but I am pretty sure we are going to beat carolina and I expect chicago to play green bay tough.

and at the end of the day no one is guaranteed to get out of the divisonal round, so we could get homefield without getting homefield.

Either way, If anything was wrong with romo that was serious he wouldnt play for a month when the playoffs start for us.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
94WARE94;1838463 said:
if his thumb is messed up we can afford to sit him out and still make the playoffs what the hell are you talking about??

Jacked up as in tore something, that wont heal in a month my friend.

Yea, we will still make the playoffs with Brad Johnson at QB. You think we are going to beat anybody with freaking Johnson at QB?

That is what I am talking about.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1838518 said:
Romo will be fine, back away from the edge...:rolleyes:

I didnt realize you have already seen the MRI.

Nobody is on the ledge, just being realitic. If Romo tore something and is done for the season, our chances of winning a Lombardi with Brad Johnson at QB is slim and none.

I pray you are right about the thumb being ok, however I will feel alot better after the MRI confirms it.