If the Cowboys didnt Exist....

·[A]koN·

Reaction score
Lets say the Dallas Cowboys organization never existed, what team would you root for? or would you rather not watch Football?

I'd root for the Raiders i guess, not sure ....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
·[A]koN· said:
Lets say the Dallas Cowboys organization never existed, what team would you root for? or would you rather not watch Football?

I'd root for the Raiders i guess, not sure ....
The Packers. My grandfather played for them. The whole rest of my family still roots for them.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Probably the Oilers... oh wait.

Seriously, probably the Titans cuz I would of been an oilers fan back in the day (if there were no cowboys). I don't think I ever would of become a Texans fan. I mean C'mon... Texans? What an original name! :rolleyes:

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Rack said:
Probably the Oilers... oh wait.

Seriously, probably the Titans cuz I would of been an oilers fan back in the day (if there were no cowboys). I don't think I ever would of become a Texans fan. I mean C'mon... Texans? What an original name! :rolleyes:

And an original logo too *UT ripoff!*

VirusX

Reaction score
The Steelers. Im from Ohio and almost all of my extended family are steeler fans. My dad raised me on the cowboys and I'm hooked for life...

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
I'd rather someone carve my fingernails out with a dull knife than be a Skins fan.

If the Boys didn't exist... probably the Dolphins.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Texans definitely...I cheer for them but not when they play again the boys :)

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
If the Cowboys didn't exist, probably the Raiders or the Jets. I always kind of liked the Raiders, and used to follow the Jets some when I lived in NJ.

Regionally, we have the Bears to the west and the Colts to the south, but I could never get into them. I still have a grudge against the (Baltimore)Colts, and never liked the Bears.