If the Defense wasn't so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
For those that want Quinn gone, he would have been gone by now with a new team. It goes to show how bad our defense was. At this point, how would fans welcome him back if he's not going to another team?? Please give your thoughts

JBS

Reaction score
For those that want Quinn gone, he would have been gone by now with a new team. It goes to show how bad our defense was. At this point, how would fans welcome him back if he's not going to another team?? Please give your thoughts
I think you are being harsh here. I don’t care if he leaves. But make no mistake about it, DQ as a DC would be hired in two seconds. Not Getting a HC job doesn’t diminish his value as a DC

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I think you are being harsh here. I don’t care if he leaves. But make no mistake about it, DQ as a DC would be hired in two seconds. Not Getting a HC job doesn’t diminish his value as a DC
I've always said he's a better DC than anything. It just seems that that's where we're at right now is HC openings. If he came back that's fine what can we do about it, I don't hate him or anything. Guys like Nolan, uhhh lol

conner01

Reaction score
It’s not that the D is bad. It’s that he doesn’t adjust when things aren’t working. When we get the lead and force teams to pass more the D thrives. But when it’s close he doesn’t adjust the D to stop the run or like the type of players who can support the run

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I strongly DISAGREE, DQ has DQed himself with a ton of owners after the way his so-called awesome defense wilted away to nothing in the second half of this past season. This defense was once the darlings of the NFL, that was until Arizona exposed this group for what they really were and that's a bunch of heartless, gutless undisciplined players that refused to nut up when they got punched in the mouth.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
It’s not that the D is bad. It’s that he doesn’t adjust when things aren’t working. When we get the lead and force teams to pass more the D thrives. But when it’s close he doesn’t adjust the D to stop the run or like the type of players who can support the run
I'm so tired of this, why doesn't this team believe in making adjustments????

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Say what you will he did a fine job during his tenure with the defense.
GB game they just gave up as they have lived the nightmare in the playoff the prior 2 years vs the Niners.
Look elsewhere for the ELEPHANT in the room.

Majic

Reaction score
Really? His stock as a DC has fallen also

Last edited:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Say what you will he did a fine job during his tenure with the defense.
GB game they just gave up as they have lived the nightmare in the playoff the prior 2 years vs the Niners.
Look elsewhere for the ELEPHANT in the room.
funny you use the word elephant..we drafted an elephant this last year to play 1 tech...DQ tried to turn him into a cheetah for some reason.."Our 1tech is 320..no we need him to be 270..."

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
funny you use the word elephant..we drafted an elephant this last year to play 1 tech...DQ tried to turn him into a cheetah for some reason.."Our 1tech is 320..no we need him to be 270..."
loooooooooool

conner01

Reaction score
I'm so tired of this, why doesn't this team believe in making adjustments????
Any winning team does. You go in thinking you know what your opponent is gonna do but sometimes they change or adjust during the game so you have to adjust. I love Quinn’s aggressive attack on the QB but it works best with the lead and when you aren’t dominating on offense you have to adjust

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Any winning team does. You go in thinking you know what your opponent is gonna do but sometimes they change or adjust during the game so you have to adjust. I love Quinn’s aggressive attack on the QB but it works best with the lead and when you aren’t dominating on offense you have to adjust
Very true

Status
Not open for further replies.