wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
Cardinals.......

Payback would be nice, there is no way they would beat us twice

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
The Cards, but I'm not too scared of the Vikes either.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Neither team strikes fear in me. We play a tough December schedule, and if we survive it and make the playoffs, I like our chances against any of the NFC playoff teams.

cmacch

Reaction score
Cardinals. Neither team makes me all that nervous, but the Cards make me just slightly less nervous.

gmoney112

Reaction score
vikings. double berrian and stack the box. fitz, boldin, and breaston make me nervous

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't know. Neither really pose much of a threat. Not to sound like the confident fan but with the VIkings you need to worry about Peterson and Taylor but with Ferrotte or Jackson at quarterback how dangerous are they if you just play them for the run? The Cardinals.....their defense sucks. They have two of the best receivers in the league. Vikings just lost Pat Williams for more than likely the season. That makes them easier to run on. I'd probably say the Vikings but it matters how the D plays. I'd rather face a run first team than a pass first team.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
I'm going with the Vikings. The Cardinals, even though they suck as of late, scare me a little with Fitz and Boldin. I just think we have a better chance with the Vikings...

Aven8

Reaction score
I'd like to play the cards again.....First of all it will be like getting a home game. Secondly I think we would sack Warner about 17 times this time around!!!!!

I'll just take the playoffs now though and play anybody. I don't want to be watching thinking what if!

LRcowboy Fan

Reaction score
Man, how would you like to win your division and get a home playoff game and get the Cowboys in the first round? Ouch!
:lmao2: