If we can play the way we did vs Indy....

Frozen700

Reaction score
2 years ago...we will be unstoppable.......The O wasn't all that great...but the D played with a type of passion, and aggressiveness.....

It was the D holding us in that game.....we actually ran blitz's that worked n confused Peyton, why cant we do that this year? Wade is supposed to be better then parcells Blitz wise

idk about you all.....for the past years we have been riding with an offense that carries our D, hoping we find ourselves.....to be honest i would much rather it the other way...if i could i would wish for a great physical D...and a decent offense or even below average O

that game vs indy...our coaches were ready....and ready to be aggressive and you saw a different attitude with this team....i think its really our coaches n not the players holding us back

Boysboy

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2300744 said:
2 years ago...we will be unstoppable.......The O wasn't all that great...but the D played with a type of passion, and aggressiveness.....

It was the D holding us in that game.....we actually ran blitz's that worked n confused Peyton, why cant we do that this year? Wade is supposed to be better then parcells Blitz wise

idk about you all.....for the past years we have been riding with an offense that carries our D, hoping we find ourselves.....to be honest i would much rather it the other way...if i could i would wish for a great physical D...and a decent offense or even below average O

that game vs indy...our coaches were ready....and ready to be aggressive and you saw a different attitude with this team....i think its really our coaches n not the players holding us back

I remember that game-probably one of the few times our players came out with fire and passion, and played that way throughout the entire 60 minutes. If we had a decent kicker, it would have been a double digit win.

It's not like Cincy is Indy though. Indy then was the remaining undefeated team, so it was like our guys played with a chip on their shoulders. Cincy is a basement team, so it'll be interesting what kind of mentality our guys bring out.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Different Head Coach, different DC, and some different players. That was the one time Parcells didn't employ the bend but not break defense, and the result was Indy's first loss of the year.

I have no idea why we don't let these guys play. We rarely win as a result of a dominating defensive performance. Why not be aggressive and see what happens?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Guys we are pretty aggressive with our front 7.

We bring the heat.

Its the backing off 9 or 10 yards and letting them have 3rd and short that is killing us.

Not to mention Washington ran on us which is something that rarely happens.

es22

Reaction score
CATCH17;2301015 said:
Guys we are pretty aggressive with our front 7.

We bring the heat.

Its the backing off 9 or 10 yards and letting them have 3rd and short that is killing us.

Who is responsible for the secondary? Is it Campo, Stewart, or ultimately Wade?