If we don't move Bell back to safety

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Have him focus on what brought him into the league, and not at LB this off season. If we don't, we're not serious about our defense. No more undersized players, we see where it got us.

We weren't even smart enough to change up against a running team!! How great, give your thoughts please

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hell, I may be as big as Bell.....okay, maybe not. I'm 5' 21/2. More in line with Deuce!! :laugh:

John813

Reaction score
Tell him to get on the Roy Williams diet and he'll be the same size as a LB by camp

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Hell, I may be as big as Bell.....okay, maybe not. I'm 5' 21/2. More in line with Deuce!! :laugh:

Have him focus on what brought him into the league, and not at LB this off season. If we don't, we're not serious about our defense. No more undersized players, we see where it got us.

We weren't even smart enough to change up against a running team!! How great, give your thoughts please

Not meaning to change the subject but do you have any linebackers in mind that Dallas might want to look at in the draft? Or even another pass rusher to help out.

J_Allen

Reaction score
We had a void at linebacker, Micah was starting to cool off at DE, and we didn't move him. Unbelievable.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
We had a void at linebacker, Micah was starting to cool off at DE, and we didn't move him. Unbelievable.
They tried moving him back to LB. Remember when Micah was all disgruntled, ignored the media, and left the facility immediately after the giants game when they played him at LB. He was salty that he didn't get sacks but his teammates got like 7 of em.

Aven8

Reaction score
Bell is not a bum, he’s just not a LB. He’s more of a scheme Safety when you play a good running team.

J_Allen

Reaction score
They tried moving him back to LB. Remember when Micah was all disgruntled, ignored the media, and left the facility immediately after the giants game when they played him at LB. He was salty that he didn't get sacks but his teammates got like 7 of em.
I must have been at work during that game. Well I'll be honest, I don't think we're going to be able to afford all these players and I'm thinking we need to trade Micah while we can. We can find someone else to get 10 sacks at 1/3 of the price. He's not the same player since coming into the league and it's not entirely his fault. Our culture is crap and I knew it would eventually make its way into him.

Creeper

Reaction score
He has to go back to safety next year. Maybe he doesn't even start, but if they don't get guys who have played LB, with LB size, next year will be no different than this year. I don't know who our first game will be against next year but I hope it is someone like the 49ers, or Ravens, I want to see a team that will run the football against us and challenge us to stop them. If whatever changes we make in the offseason are going to be successful let's find out right away. If we do nothing about the problem, then that will be obvious too.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
He has to go back to safety next year. Maybe he doesn't even start, but if they don't get guys who have played LB, with LB size, next year will be no different than this year. I don't know who our first game will be against next year but I hope it is someone like the 49ers, or Ravens, I want to see a team that will run the football against us and challenge us to stop them. If whatever changes we make in the offseason are going to be successful let's find out right away. If we do nothing about the problem, then that will be obvious too.
I think he'd be a good box safety....
Like dono