If we lose I hope the Giants win

supercowboy8

Reaction score
Why? you ask, because then the Eagles still have no shot. I want Dallas to win but atleast knowing the Eagles can't get in would atleast ease some of the pain.
Then we woul djust have to got take care of business at NYG.

But lets just hope the Ryan's have a good chritsmas and both Rex and Rob win this Saturday.

ghst187

Reaction score
supercowboy8;4327338 said:
Why? you ask, because then the Eagles still have no shot. I want Dallas to win but atleast knowing the Eagles can't get in would atleast ease some of the pain.

But lets just hope the Ryan's have a good chritsmas and both Rex and Rob win this Saturday.

:hammer:

bigE79

Reaction score

We will know whats at stake before we play...giants play before us.:star:

visionary

Reaction score
i agree with you
i hate the giants but i despise the eagles

BUT

it wont matter because the giants and eagles will both lose

elcowboi

Reaction score

I agree but I hope they can go on a 2 game winning streak heading into the playoffs. That would be the best scenario.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
This may sound outlandish but if I had to choose, I'd prefer that the Eagles win the NFC East than the Giants (if the Cowboys couldn't get in.)

The Giants fans would be insufferable if NY knocked us out for the division title. But imagine if NY knocked us out and allowed the Eagles to get in as a result? Neither NY or Dallas fans would live it down (a 4-8 Dream Team getting the division at 8-8,) and I'd like Giants fans to share our misery.