if we lose...

romo4pres

Reaction score
will this be like the saints game last year? im just a bit worried because the media is hyping us up so much this year kinda like last year....I dont wanna taste that come-uppance again this year....i still have nightmares about reggie bush running wild...

playmakers

Reaction score
If we lose we lose. We're 7-1. We will be nieve to think that we will go through then East unbeaten. Look at past seasons, theres just too much tradition, pride and talent to go unbeaten. Just remember this fact about the game this weekend, all the Giants lineman are midgets in comparsion to the others in the NFL. They might have speed but look at Cole last week. Im hoping they play there front 4 of Michael Strahan, Osi {Im not even going to try his last name), Justin Tuck, and Mattheius Kawinuka. Our guys will throw them around. Strahan and Osi though you have to watch out for, so you keep a back in and help on the edge. Should be a good game.

BoysRule2

Benched
Reaction score
romo4pres;1753280 said:
will this be like the saints game last year? im just a bit worried because the media is hyping us up so much this year kinda like last year....I dont wanna taste that come-uppance again this year....i still have nightmares about reggie bush running wild...

If we lose, we'll still be 7-2(as will the Giants), with ALOT, I mean ALOT of football left.

Screw the media and their east coast bias. A month from now, we won't even remember this game.:starspin

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
By all acounts we're a different team and this is a different year. We're 3 games better at the halfway point and haven't come close to playing our best defense yet.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;1754106 said:
By all acounts we're a different team and this is a different year. We're 3 games better at the halfway point and haven't come close to playing our best defense yet.

Yes. Seems like every week someone from the front liners is missing.