If we should go on to win the superbowl...

Big D

Reaction score
Do you still want Wade fired?

Do you still want Stewart fired and the defense overhauled?

I've seen alot of talk about this over the past few weeks and it's kind of funny. WP grew up around football and thats all he knows. He knew more about football at 16 than everyone on this board combined! If you think that he doesn't see the issues on this team any clearer than you do, then your in the wrong line of work and need to be out there coaching teams to multiple back to back championships.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Right now I don't even want to think about how I might feel if we happen to win that later this year. Right now I'm only going to think about what we've got to do in order to beat the Bungals.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I doubt that Phillips is going anywhere, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Stewart exit. However, while the defense might get somewhat overhauled 'personnel-wise', it's not going to be overhauled by scheme. There's too much invested in the 3-4 right now to undergo a conversion back to the 4-3.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Big D;2303867 said:
Do you still want Wade fired?

Do you still want Stewart fired and the defense overhauled?

If we win the SB with the same kind of attitude and play like we did the last 2-3 weeks i have to say something has to be done. And i think firing Stewart is a good way to start.

Firing Wade i don't know. Having Garett as the new Headcoach doesn't make me feel good either. I'd say if Wade wins the SB let Stewart walk and try to maintain everything else the way it is.

zeromaster

Reaction score
If we go on to win the Super Bowl, there will at least a dozen people in here complaining about style points within a couple hours of the game being over.

That is all.

Boysboy

Reaction score
TwentyOne;2303906 said:
If we win the SB with the same kind of attitude and play like we did the last 2-3 weeks i have to say something has to be done. And i think firing Stewart is a good way to start.

Firing Wade i don't know. Having Garett as the new Headcoach doesn't make me feel good either. I'd say if Wade wins the SB let Stewart walk and try to maintain everything else the way it is.

I think we seem to be forgetting that Wade's BLUEPRINTS are all over that D-so it doesn't matter if Bozo the Clown is the DC.

And besides, remember he had "incompetent" Ted Cottrell as his DC in Buffalo, and they were consistently a Top 5 D every year when he was there.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
zeromaster;2304106 said:
If we go on to win the Super Bowl, there will at least a dozen people in here complaining about style points within a couple hours of the game being over.

That is all.

Just above your post:

:abuseme:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
only if we can find a decent DC. Garrett and his pass happy crap is gonna cause for our defense to win us some games. we can't do that with coach goofball/stewart underutilizing our defensive talent.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Wow.

SB...

Wow....

SB........

Right now I cant even wrap my head around it. Maybe it has something to do with not playing up to our potential..... not even trying to.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
about 10 minutes after winning the bowl while the team were on the podium receiving the trophy this place would be in long discussions about why this team would have to make changes in order to go back to back...and how they were lucky to get the win and that the 1 int Romo threw nullifies the 350 yard 4 TD performance he just had........... :bang2:

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Bottom line: We were outcoached and outplayed last Sunday. We had opportunities to steal the game, but fell short. Move on people!

Boysboy

Reaction score
otero1;2304167 said:
Bottom line: We were outcoached and outplayed last Sunday. We had opportunities to steal the game, but fell short. Move on people!

Bingo! In case anyone didn't now it, getting outcoached and outplayed happens to EVERYONE.

It's a marathon of a season, it HAPPENS.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
As soon as Stewart is fired, the defense will be the same because Wade runs it, then you will finally bring out the Wade's defense sucks. Mark it down.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
YoMick;2304143 said:
Wow.

SB...

Wow....

SB........

Right now I cant even wrap my head around it. Maybe it has something to do with not playing up to our potential..... not even trying to.

You just had to ruin this Love In for Wade, didn't you?????:mad:

Zero was practically kissing Wade's photo and others were looking on Ebay for his, um, garments.

Hey, if you don't have nothing great to say about Wade please move on, mister!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2304200 said:
You just had to ruin this Love In for Wade, didn't you?????:mad:

Zero was practically kissing Wade's photo and others were looking on Ebay for his, um, garments.

Hey, if you don't have nothing great to say
about Wade please move on, mister!

I will start that practice when you do :p:

Big D

Reaction score
YoMick;2304143 said:
Wow.

SB...

Wow....

SB........

That was my point.. kind of. We're stocked with talent in the 2nd year of Wades system and have only lost 1 game. We'll get there.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
SuperBowl ? Let's get one interception first. Then I'll have what he's smoking.