If we win the toss, I put the defense out first in the Giants game

Dallas5xchamps

Reaction score
If we win the toss, I put the defense out first. Hopefully they get an 3 and out and build some confidence for the rest of the game. I also open up with Dak throwing. None of those A gap 1 yard runs.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
If we win the toss, I put the defense out first. Hopefully they get an 3 and out and build some confidence for the rest of the game. I also open up with Dak throwing. None of those A gap 1 yard runs.
It doesn’t matter who you put out first cause either side of the ball is going to lay one of the most giant turds known to mankind on that field.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

We have to do that just to say that we're a fully functioning offense and not unbalanced

Wilson

Reaction score
Win the toss, receive the ball, and start our first possession in the 2-minute drill. How's that for aggressive?

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Ya think? Dang high schools know that. Our idiot HC doesn't.

really, because our D sucks, and if it gets behind, theres a hard chance it doesnt recover, unless you ve been watching another team.

Any one knows you win on ST's when both your O and D are toast. HA

Asklesko

Reaction score
So the Giants march down the field and score, and Dak throws ducks on the first possession. Terrible plan!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The pattern that’s been going on since last season, we need to take the ball and try and score first. If they take the ball and ram it down our throats for a TD we’re going to be in big trouble again. We desperately need this game and can’t afford to play comeback. We can’t put ourselves in a position where they can run the ball all night.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
If we win the the toss MM needs to take his team to the airport as quickly as possible, load up and head back to Texas with THAT win.