If you could have one game go your way this week?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
For division standing purposes, gambling aside.

It would be great if Washington lost to Houston to officially eliminate them

The Giants have a tough schedule, so if they somehow won @ Seattle it may not matter in the end

With Phillys schedule, they have a lot of cupcake teams. Losing to SF would be huge. I think if I could have my choice I would want them to lose this weekend the most

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah, it would be great to see fat Andy and his lapdog, McChoke, lose to the 40whiners...and I think they have a real good chance of losing this one.

The RedStinks are downright disgusting...as usual, and they don't have the players to get past page 4 of that 700 page playbook, so they are not going anywhere...and Houston will beat them....

The giants...? They just bore me!

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Definitely the Skins losing to Houston. That would all but eliminate them from any playoff discussion, especially with games vs Jax, @NY and @Indy in the next 4 weeks.

I'm not worried about Philly's game vs SF. We have the chance to beat them in their house in 2 weeks and steal all of their thunder.

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
The smart choice would be wanting either the Giants or Eagles to lose because they look like bigger contenders than the 'Skins right now.

But my heart is definitely saying a 'Skins loss to the hapless Toxins.

Holloway805

05 & 09 Pick a Winner Champ
Reaction score
Skins to lose. Reading ES after a loss is great. There is a good chance NYG will lose but Philly looks like a winner this week. This is one of the few times I will root for the Niners.

calico

Reaction score
The skins losing to the Texans would just about erase Extremeskins from the world wide web...I pray it happens.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
If the Cowboys win the division, homefield in the playoffs is likely to involve the Seahawks win-loss record. .... could be, in the long run, the Cowboys are better off with a Giants' win.

Wouldn't be bad if the Eagles lost, of course, but I'd get more enjoyment watching the Commanders lose.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
It would probably be NY v.s Seattle.

I dont think Seattle is even that good. And I dont worry about the eagles and Commanders, let them do what ever, they'll still end up in the bottom.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I think that you are right about the Giants having a tougher schedule than the Eagles, therefore, I will be hoping that the Eagles lose.

The 49'ers offense will be better than last years. (How could it not, really.) I think that they may surprise a couple of teams this year.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
I hope it's the hat trick for our division rivals this weekend.....

but I'd get the biggest laugh out of the Skins losing to Houston (with the Cowboys having a bye, it frees up some extra time to read the panic posts at Extreme.)

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Holloway805 said:
Skins to lose. Reading ES after a loss is great. There is a good chance NYG will lose but Philly looks like a winner this week. This is one of the few times I will root for the Niners.
You haven't listened to 610 WIP after an Eagles' loss, it is just as enjoyable.

The Commanders are done. They're horrible. Yeah, I will be rooting against them, but win or lose this week they will not be in contention in December. In fact, you could make the case that should the Texans win, Brunell could get yanked and our division rivals would play them with a green QB.

For the Eagles, however, the loss could be devastating. They need to start 6-2 with their easy beginning schedule in order to weather the second half. If they lose two straight, and one to the Niners, it could be the beginning of the end. On the other hand, a win against the Niners and Packers and they are 3-1 coming into our game.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
LIving in VA, and being a Dallas fan since 1967, there would be no greater joy than to see:

Houston Texans 3
Washington Commanders 0

ghst187

Reaction score
man its a toss up, I would LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE
to see Wash lose to Houston because it would be fun to see the Commander nation meltdown.
but I think strategically, it would be more important for the 69ers to beat philthy. The way Alex Smith has been playing, it just might happen.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th said:
With Phillys schedule, they have a lot of cupcake teams. Losing to SF would be huge. I think if I could have my choice I would want them to lose this weekend the most

How many team do the Eagles play that the Cowboys dont ?

Now add up the cupcake teams....

Geez.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
SkinsandTerps said:
Now add up the cupcake teams....

Geez.

Uhhh...OK...

cupcake + redstinks = losers?

Did I get it right?

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
5Stars said:
Uhhh...OK...

cupcake + redstinks = losers?

Did I get it right?

Geez. You are as clueless as the guy who called some of the opponents on the Eagles schedule cupcakes.

Did I get it right ?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
SkinsandTerps said:
Geez. You are as clueless as the guy who called some of the opponents on the Eagles schedule cupcakes.

Did I get it right ?

No...not until you can show "me" making a post about calling any of the eagles schedule "cupcakes"...

Please...don't look like a fool...(well I guess it's too late you already did).

Remember this word tonight...spell it...

L O S T

Again...